Germany ain't my kinda town.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Now it's 5:48 and I am an early riser so I can do my work when it is still and no distractions. Marie wakes up later. That photo was from Germany and not today. It looks dark and rainy. I hope?
Just stop telling BS

BTW you failed by 1 hour......(Daylight-Saver-time :rofl: )

The IP tells me you had not moved your a$$ out of San Antonio TX from the first to the last post here in this thread......

Continent: North America

State/Region: Texas
City: San Antonio
Latitude: 29.4244 (29° 25′ 27.84″ N)
Longitude: -98.4842 (98° 29′ 3.12″ W)

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The IP tells me you had not moved your a$$ out of San Antonio TX from the first to the last post here in this thread......
:laugh2:

Like I said; when the jig is up, the jig is up.

No manner of back-pedaling or late explanations or sticking to it and doubling-down is going to fix it.

If one cannot come in here straight, if they come in sideways, there's a price to pay.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Texas is under water I heard. I have no reason to spend time there. Still raining?
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/NWS-San-Antonio-how-close-disaster-Harvey-12045441.php?ipid=artrecirc

San Antonio, which was expected to receive a widespread 8-10 inches of rain, with more in some spots, ended up getting less than 2 inches, leaving a few low-water crossings closed and much of the city largely dry, said Mark Lenz, a meteorologist for the National Weather Service.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Remember StonedCrow? Remember what happened to him and that thread of his?. He was piled on.

The reason as to why I had sympathy for him back then, was because there were larger fish in the sea on here. I made comments about that referring to certain people lying through their teeth about who they were and what they did...yet often was looked up to or even made into a hero at times. You being one of them.

Kevin, as far as I know you have not scammed anyone for money/gifts or anything (maybe sympathy)...but members cannot be blamed for doubting you or outing you when you clearly have lied and keeping it up. Lying takes a risk, as you well know if you read the history on here.

Medical Examiner, Professor, Medical book author...astronaut all for I care, be who you like, but please don't take us for fools.

Last edited:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ahh... StonedCrow.
That was a saga of Nordic proportions.
Fascinating thing was how so many piled in to Stoned's defence.
Wonder where those "defenders" are now... oh yeah... calling out Kevin :applause:

If you remember Nik, that Stoned Crow actually did send me some pictures. I also had some other proof that he wasn't lying about a few things.
He may have stretched the truth or even lied about some things (loads of those about on here), no way of knowing. But he was quite new and no way stretched the truth like certain people here.
I only defended him with what I was shown in private. But what did irk me was that there were bigger liars that were pulling in heartstrings and getting advice from fake professionals. A big difference imo. And for years for that matter.

Stoned Crow was harmless, probably just as Kevin is, but if someone wants to make claims and are proved to be lying..like being in Germany or London, that is their own doing. And don't forget, he is bad mouthing people of those countries or locations. He brought it on himself IMO.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I have to take care of a few things, nearly 10:00 and Peter you are close to 11:00 over there where ever you are. Assholes like you are my main reason for hating Germany. You turned on me like the true fucking jerk you. My ip number are always run through the university. The forum got me so pissed that I don't want at this point and I welcome your shit head come. Banning me is the best way out.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
:laugh2:

Like I said; when the jig is up, the jig is up.

No manner of back-pedaling or late explanations or sticking to it and doubling-down is going to fix it.

If one cannot come in here straight, if they come in sideways, there's a price to pay.
You will see my same ip from Pitt as you always see

Latest Threads