Germany ain't my kinda town.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't say I didn't like him, because I do. I don't catch all the humor that is intended from board posts and emails. In person, I actually have a great sense of humor. And maybe it is not humor here. Maybe kevin is trying to create an alternate reality for himself. After all, life for most of us is rather boring, and the goal of most of us is to just find something enjoyable to do, even if we have to make some of it up. In my city, we have occasional "steampunk" events where people of all ages dress for an era that never was -- Victorian/western with an attitude. We are all playing somebody we are not, and we know it. And my garage is filled 3/4 with high performance sports cars and I am almost 74 years of age (pics on request). As I posted before, even when kevin posted that he was in poor physical condition, he never leaned on us for help or money. I don't know if he was really in bad shape and laid up in a monastery or not (I hope not), but it was a story!

Digger

Dingo Lover!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think that there are many in places such as these who present a persona that isn't them in reality.

Trying to get some advantage out of that is a whole other matter.

Kevs fun and for what it's worth I sometimes don't know what he's on about either, but who cares!

Last edited:

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Maybe kevin is trying to create an alternate reality for himself. After all, life for most of us is rather boring, and the goal of most of us is to just find something enjoyable to do, even if we have to make some of it up
may be he should find another creative outlet

if he wants to lay some poetry on us __ I'm good with that

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What Tim does (for example) is obviously for lack of a better term, "Creative Writing."

there's a difference between that and just outright lying and being so full of sh*t you should have toilet levers for ears.

Nobody minds the goofy stories, we all do goofy stories. But when it gets to the point where everything you say is in question,..what's the point? You're just a lair.

Personally I hate liars. I don't trust them, they're liars. And after seeing multiple BS artists come here and "be funny" and spin their tales and inevitably end up trying to get money from the board,..I just don't trust it.

He doesn't present as someone telling stories. He presents as someone telling the truth, ..when it's all BS. There's a real difference between that and what Tim does.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
There must be grace+wit+charm if you plan to "pull the wool." I actually "lie" only 6% of the time. Decades of ART study have led me to this=writing Gonzo Beat poetry online. I'm happy with the "new" medium-at first I despised it for being a "cold" medium. I now understand-TRUE talent transcends......................Tall tales must be based on 'truth", otherwise>>>>> it rings>>>>> "hollow."<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< then.........decay......then BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had real Kale and Pinkelwurst since I was a kid in the early 70's. No Frost yet, so it's too early, but man what I'd do for a big plate of that done perfect!

What? You're in the UK and Steak and Kidney Pie is all that's on the menu?

Don't forget to have a Warm Beer at the Slaughtered Lamb when you're doing the wolf in sheep's clothing job interview! :beer:

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I just stay in the hotel they put me in. They pay the bills. I was in my room getting dressed. I took the photo early in the day. I was out to go give my speach, I was told by my driver it was raining.
I don't go about in s

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I don't like to go about in unknown cities and I don't believe I am alone in my dislike for some of the cold unfriendly Germans people. Who really wants to come to the defense of people you never met. You know the weather in London when they can't even get the weather right in your city. I looked out on a rainy day. I never turn a tv on or read a newspaper I only do want I is for my best. Getting the hell out snob ridden Germany was on my list of travel and living London to nite at 7:30 pm London time it 3:30 New York time was planned months ago. I do pop up photos from earlier times and I am not always current. This only to entertain you. Not for your pick it apart fun but have fun no matter. Please go on I enjoy you you looking for hotels. There is an Omni in Pittsburgh as well. They have bought up several hotels of late. Go look.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
IMG_5470.JPG
My
Yeah but he's always entertaining!
That is way I write posts. I seldom write a thread because nothing much goes on. I get an international trip paid for by my bosses, I will talk about it. Next time I will take a picture of a jerk that I deal with and have a sun dail next to me. The lady was my friend and I paid for her to go with me. Marie is beautiful and delightful.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
IMG_5456.JPG
I am not sure of my arrival at Pittsburgh but I will try to get a photo with the motor driver. Fair enough gentlemen.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Now it's 5:48 and I am an early riser so I can do my work when it is still and no distractions. Marie wakes up later. That photo was from Germany and not today. It looks dark and rainy. I hope?

Latest Threads