Germany ain't my kinda town.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
You forgot the Newspaper.....
Ha Ha Ha! This the main lobby and we are waiting for our motor to take us for a late dinner.
The tree top is desert. You know that I can't read.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Benjammin

Reaction score
careful where you wave your right hand, I hear it has a whole different meaning over there

KP

Reaction score
Kevin, either you are just talking crap or you were never really there. I lived in Germany for 2 1/2 years in the Army and 6 years as an ex-pat working for German companies and I tend to think you are talking crap.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I suspect kevinpaul may have a different sense of humor than I do. Not surprising, as many here know I have none! A short time ago Kevin posted that he experienced serious health problems, and was recuperating in a monistary or something. But he never asked for help or money. Perhaps Kevin is just practicing his creative writing skills!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I suspect kevinpaul may have a different sense of humor than I do. Not surprising, as many here know I have none! A short time ago Kevin posted that he experienced serious health problems, and was recuperating in a monistary or something. But he never asked for help or money. Perhaps Kevin is just practicing his creative writing skills!
D, that sounds right. I enjoy "fiction."

Latest Threads