Germany ain't my kinda town.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Kevinpaul,

I suggest that you went to the wrong part of Germany if you wanted to enjoy it. The south part, Bavaria, is the place to go and into the Rhineland. The northern part of Germany has never rung my bell. But "down south" you will not be served warm beer. You'll be served the best beer of your life. We have been to this part of Germany three times, and love it. The people are friendly, the food is good, and the sights are awesome.

I understand that you had to go to Berlin for work. That's fine. But judging Germany by your experience in Berlin is like Going to Paris and thinking all of France is like that. It's not. It's like when Europeans come to the USA and only visit New York City and think all of the USA is like NYC -- and it is not.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He'll ignore me like he always does when I call him out or catch him in a lie. Like his "Asian boss pics he took of her at a gig last week" that were years old pics of a band in Thailand, that were two different women and not the same woman, and certainly not pics of his boss that he took at a gig two weeks ago.

Some people are just BS artists always telling stories.

So when I see pics of a hotel room and 'Greetings from Germany',...I don't buy it. It could be anywhere.

I don't buy he's written numerous medical journals. I don't buy most of the things he's said. There's something off about a lot of it.

I keep waiting for the medical crisis that elicits sympathy and donations,..because in my MLP experience almost every single BS artist eventually has a "medical crisis" and needs money.

..and there's a bunch of old timer MLP'ers who will back me up on that. It's happened here quite a few times. And every single time from T42 to Daniel to ....whatever the name was of the guy pretending to be stationed overseas,...it's always a BS artist that does it.

So when I see someone spinning tales, I get very cautious. And I want MLP to know that there's someone in their midst spinning tales.

Maybe he just likes telling stories, idk. But a lot of things don't add up. And I'm not the only one here who's noticed it, I just end up being the one who's vocal about it.

If I see pics of him obviously in Berlin with a German newspaper that says, "Hey MLP Greetings from Berlin!" I'll profusely apologize for my skepticism.

Last edited:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to visit Germany. Had an uncle that was German....

I just can't speak all that furren frenchie talk over there...

kevinpaul

Reaction score
IMG_5458.JPG
IMG_5460.JPG
IMG_5461.JPG
IMG_5464.JPG
This where to go! The tree tops and perhaps you can look about. The the tree tops and you are home or It feels like home. She made a long trip prefect.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I could learn Dutch because she is from there. Long time lovers and I want to keep her. I get in more poop. I am not use to people being nice to me. Learn the language and like the beer. I could get in the habit of nice women. Getting shoved out windows my be behind me.
Yes London is raining, I could live here near Cambridge. Guitars are very dear in price, I changed out Denmark Street. One place is worse the the next. I wish they would hold a gun on me, I would feel better about buying one. Sick it is and the last thing I did was was Irish Accent to come back. They never want my type about.

Latest Threads