Germany ain't my kinda town.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I can't spell her name or even say it correctly. Yes she is mean but the right kind of mean. Grrrr.
All the chics here are tall, I got the shortest one, 6' on the nose.

S. Rock

Reaction score
Germany's nice. you've got to go to the right town, though. Bavaria has some very nice towns. I was over there for almost 3 years in the early 70s(71-74).

kevinpaul

Reaction score
IMG_5451.JPG
This morning I flew London. This when things get very confusing. The Germans had very intelligent questions my answers did ok I guess. I wasn't shot or sent to a camp
Vacation?
No sir this a work trip, I would be at Sea World if this was a vacation. No cold beer and I tasted some of their recommended. I suggested they shot the horse. That went over like a damp fart.

acstorfer

Reaction score
I was sent to Germany several times while I was in the Air Force and I have to say I loved it there each and every time. I was mostly in the Ramstein AFB, Munich, Frankfurt, and Garmisch areas though. These places were majestically beautiful with amazing food (of course I was stationed in England and that may have lowered my expectations of food in general). The women were stunning, just absolutely stunning. I loved it there each and every time.

Sorry you didn't have the same experience. London can be a lot of fun. My favorite place was Covent Garden. Also they had exceptional steak in London as well. Scottish steak is pretty dang tasty. Of course that being said I'm still not allowed to donate blood because of the Mad Cow disease issue back then.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Almost beer time! One more rubber chicken to go! A fast lick and a promise speech at Cambridge tomorrow and I his the friendly skies. The big ass engines from GE are wonderful smooth monsters.
I wish my plane had them. A few extra shoves can make a big difference. Three hours before the flight for Customs is ridiculous. Over the years I have sat in my underwear in too many airports to count. Getting a gun past these guys is out of the question. I'm always put back in the insane seats any way. I made a do not drage off plane label, no one even looks at it.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I was sent to Germany several times while I was in the Air Force and I have to say I loved it there each and every time. I was mostly in the Ramstein AFB, Munich, Frankfurt, and Garmisch areas though. These places were majestically beautiful with amazing food (of course I was stationed in England and that may have lowered my expectations of food in general). The women were stunning, just absolutely stunning. I loved it there each and every time.

Sorry you didn't have the same experience. London can be a lot of fun. My favorite place was Covent Garden. Also they had exceptional steak in London as well. Scottish steak is pretty dang tasty. Of course that being said I'm still not allowed to donate blood because of the Mad Cow disease issue back then.
That is ok! I made a few nice friends there, even sexy talk in German sounds mean. Like killing someone with a smile on your face. The wipe marks will clear up in a few days.