George Lynch Playing A Couple Gibson Les Pauls

rjwilson37

Reaction score
I saw some recent videos of George Lynch with Dokken and he was playing a Gibson 59 Les Paul Burst in one video and a Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty in another. I always thought Georgy was an ESP fan playing the shredder Super Strat type of guitars or his custom Super Shredders.

pillbug

Reaction score
I saw him live a few years ago and he was playing a LP of some kind.

85CDB784-279B-4A94-BE34-18AB4DE2E1F3.jpeg

Surfcaster

Reaction score
George can play ANYTHING and sound amazing. I saw him playing a 3 pickup Black Beauty recently, and his tone was outstanding. And he looked COOLER IMO.

Peter M

Reaction score
George builds amazing custom guitars and could obviously build anything he wanted to for himself... yet he still has a hankering for the mighty Paul...just like the rest of us.

brianbzed

Reaction score
I saw some recent videos of George Lynch with Dokken and he was playing a Gibson 59 Les Paul Burst in one video and a Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty in another. I always thought Georgy was an ESP fan playing the shredder Super Strat type of guitars or his custom Super Shredders.
Have had the pleasure of seeing him 3 times! Amazing player and a very nice man, as well. You are correct, he's known for those "Tiger" ESP's.....but he could pick up a broom stick and wail !

C Squared

Reaction score
Before fame he was a Les Paul guy, Right before landing the first dokken album his LP was stolen and needed something. The label hooked him up with ESP but he's said in a few interviews over the years he is still looking for another LP with that perfect worn in pair of shoes feel to it.

Latest Threads