Gender Neutral School Clothes

pnuggett

Reaction score
Roanoke County Public Schools superintendent Ken Nicely tells Yahoo Lifestyle the district is committed to “promoting a school and classroom climate in which all students have a sense of belonging and inclusiveness.”

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of you are not being good citizens.

Always be a good citizen.

A good citizen is obedient and follow rules for the good of the many.

Why would one not wish to be a good citizen when being a good citizen ensure happiness and productivity?

Be a good citizen.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Seriously, though, oddly this is something of a victory for men's rights. It basically is making girls adhere to the same standard as boys- how many boys wear strapless tops or bare midriffs?

It will be challenged in court by the trans community, of course, asserting their Constitutional right to sequined gowns and feather boas.

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
OK?

Who cares?

Is this the best the internet outrage machine can produce on this fine Saturday?

I suppose if you don't bother to read the article, just look at the picture and leap to the false conclusion that the school board is making everyone wear a grey smock to school, you might get annoyed.

But really? Weak.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
After reading it, it really isn’t a big deal. Somebody wanted attention drawn to it by using the “gender” thing, but really, it looks like a dress code to stop the sluts. Lol.

My ex used to let her daughter wear the most ridiculous shit to school. She got sent home twice for her shorts. Personally, I wouldn’t have even let her out the door to go ANYWHERE with said shorts. She was 12 at the time and half of her goddamn ass was hanging out. I didn’t like her wearing them at home.

That article....all it’s doing is stopping people from walking around school with their tits,ass, or junk exposed. Good on them.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Roanoke County Public Schools superintendent Ken Nicely tells Yahoo Lifestyle the district is committed to “promoting a school and classroom climate in which all students have a sense of belonging and inclusiveness.”

View attachment 392680

That's just stupid.

MSB

Reaction score
looks like it forcing guys to wear less... smh. As stated above, the problem is the girls attire for the most part.

So let's cause a problem by starting another, genius.

pnuggett

Reaction score
OK?

Who cares?

Is this the best the internet outrage machine can produce on this fine Saturday?

I suppose if you don't bother to read the article, just look at the picture and leap to the false conclusion that the school board is making everyone wear a grey smock to school, you might get annoyed.

But really? Weak.
Are you not feeling a sense of belonging and inclusiveness?