Gear Acquired this Christmas?

Logieberra

Banned
Reaction score
I got a Visual Sound Angry Fuzz and a new 50 dollar brown leather strap how about you folks ?

cynic79

Reaction score
Snark pedal tuner.

I also took advantage of the PGS 15% off Xmas sale to snag a Digitech Hardwire Supernatural. I hope it will be here next week.

Logieberra

Banned
Reaction score
Snark pedal tuner.

I also took advantage of the PGS 15% off Xmas sale to snag a Digitech Hardwire Supernatural. I hope it will be here next week.
oh nice I heard those supernaturals are amazing, really want one actually I would most likely use it in place of my axle grease delay since I have limited space... Hardwire pedals are built like bricks too... very durable

Batman

Reaction score
Apex Deluxe clip-on tuner
Dunlop Capo
Herdim Blue Picks

Will be ordering a DTS SDD-3KP pedal tonight or tomorrow with my Xmas funds.

$25 Gift Card to Long and McQuade

Acoustic DADGAD Lessons (not gear but still a present)

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i got a Catalinbread Galileo, which i opened early.

love it.

now wondering what to buy with xmas money. it really should go on tattoos, but i can buy pedals over the internetz, darnit

Syn

Reaction score
I got a Rocktron Chameleon pre amp and a Rocktron Gainiac 2 pre to run through my new Marshall 8008 power amp in stereo. I'm happy with my other rigs so thought I'd ask the wife to build me another...

Logieberra

Banned
Reaction score
i got a Catalinbread Galileo, which i opened early.

love it.

now wondering what to buy with xmas money. it really should go on tattoos, but i can buy pedals over the internetz, darnit

I want a vox flavored OD so bad, how is the Catalinbread when it comes to heavy ac30 overdrive tones

Hackubus

Reaction score
The missus got me a Polytune tuner pedal & a really neat soldering station.
Look forward to retiring the old Peterson Strobostomp. It's kind of hoggin up some room on my pedal board.

ACELUEK

ACE FREHLEY'S BASTARD SON
Reaction score
$30 GC Gift Card!!

Unrelated to Christmas, a few weeks ago I ordered a new Nut, Hipshot Bridge, and a kit (pots, cap, jack) for my Epi Bass.. EMG 35Hz pickups on order!

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I want a vox flavored OD so bad, how is the Catalinbread when it comes to heavy ac30 overdrive tones
honestly? it gets VERY heavy, but i'm not sure how AC30-sounding it is at that point. I have both the Galileo and the CB30, the other catalinbread vox, and the difference is quite startling. lots more mids and gain in the galileo, even without the treble booster on. It's a great pedal though.

The CB30 doesn't get that overdriven, to be honest - the people of the web seem to have had success driving it with the catalinbread Naga viper though

:thumb:

by the way, just counted up my xmas money and bought myself an Empress Compressor, so i guess that counts for this thread!

NYC LP player

Reaction score
Korg Pitchblack
Pick Holder
Various Picks
strap locks
spectraflex cables
vox ac30 amplug
Martin 6 String wiring kit (got it for myself a week early)

Neemo

Reaction score
I got a pedaltrain mini pedal board and a guitar stool, gotta work on mounting my pedals....I.don't have many but its still a mess of wires so hopefully this pedaltrain clears it up a bit

My buddy got a fender supersonic 22 head...its pretty cool

StandingWave

Reaction score
I got a(nother) cheap guitar and a bunch of different picks to try out.

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Wampler Leviathan fuzz. Ordered it yesterday with some gift cards I got for Christmas. Should be here today or tomorrow. Outta be fun!

Latest Threads