Gday from Victoria, Australia.

ScottDownSouth

Reaction score
Gday Folks,
47 year old from Australia, currently own a couple of SG's and a couple of Martin Acoustics. Starting to G.A.S. for a Les Paul.... OK maybe more than one Les Paul. I really like the look of the CS Juniors and Specials, Ive got a thing for P90's (Both my SG's have 'em). Of course a nice Traditional is always on my radar. Currently running the SGs through a Dr Z Mini Z, also keen to acquire an 18w HW Marshall at some stage. Just house jams for me, no gigs, no time...

Anyway, looking forward to chatting to you all.

Cheers, Scott.

ScottDownSouth

Reaction score
Cheers Folks! Had a play of a '17 honeyburst LP Trad a few days ago.... going back for a second look on Wednesday. Stay tuned....

Cheers, Scott.

DarrellV

Sharp as a bowlin' ball! Oh, Look! ..SQUIRREL!
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: mate!

Good to have you here among the mad men! I'm sure you'll fit right in! :cheers2:

I see you have already met one of our finest Aussie members but we have a few more..

@Aussiemodo @Fiat Lux @staffy say G'day to the latest bloke to grace our forum..:cheers:

jenton70

Premium Member
Reaction score
Waddya reckon? Did you find a nice LP yet?

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
Soooooo good to finally get some rain! I miss getting flooded in and not being able to get to work ;)

ScottDownSouth

Reaction score
You blokes wanna get down to Melbourne, Beautiful one day.... had a few days of 40c then the next few days it was 17c..... only in Melbourne....

Im going to look at the Honeyburst Traditional tomorrow. :acoustic:

Pics of the family as requested.

Martin 00-18V and OM-21.

SG Classic...

And an SG Junior.... this thing Rocks!

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I've been to Vic a couple of times. There's some pretty country down there! Really want to take my bike down around Orbost etc....one day....

frozenotter

?
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I have a Traditional and I think they are the most well factored modern Gibson regarding price to quality. Fine modern Les Pauls.

Aussiemodo

ɹǝpun uʍop ɯoɹɟ
Premium Member
Reaction score
OOh Scott, want to give you a like for each Git.

Forum won't let me.

So I'll have to give you the clap instead. :applause: