GAS List

GrandJunction

Reaction score
It looks like it has been nearly a decade since this type of thread has popped up, so I thought I would give it new life.

So - apart from the ultimate 'dream guitar' that you might not ever be able to afford - what is on your realistic GAS list?

I will start with 2 simple Epiphones: an Explorer and a Les Paul Custom that I can turn into a 'C' guitar.

James R

Reaction score
I really dig the Harrison rosewood Tele, but its very unlikely that I'll bite on it.

DSF3490_700x700.jpg

There was also a limited run Tele a few years ago that had a sandblasted red body finish on it that I really took to, I should've bought one at the time, they weren't even high dollar guitars if I remember correctly.

fender-telecaster-sandblasted-crimson-red-us14022471-7-(4)__wwg.jpg

Other than that, I think I'm good.
I love me some Telecasters though.

Last edited:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I want Sg w/90's,sg Custom,schecter Pt, firebird , more amps a Harmony , ZT, ....lots more FUZZ....stuff like that.

NotScott

Reaction score
I really have too many guitars already but if I decided to get any more, my GAS list would be:

1) Gibson ES Les Paul
2) A custom Fender Stratocaster Thinline with trem and two Filtertrons

redcoats1976

Reaction score
im thinking like olds 442...new rugs in all the bedrooms,refinish tub.could really use new tile but it might not be happening for a couple of years.just bought a 2016 trad HP so that itch has been scratched.

dspelman

Reaction score
So - apart from the ultimate 'dream guitar' that you might not ever be able to afford - what is on your realistic GAS list?
Nothing really, and that includes "ultimate dream guitar."

I'm looking at over 50 guitars, including some that are other people's "dream guitars." Up until a couple of years ago, my GAS list was some way to house all of this crap in a townhouse.

EasyAce

Reaction score
1647190701851.png

This one has all the sonic depth of the classic Twin Reverb---but being solid state, it's not like trying to carry a corpse-filled coffin singlehanded! (It's the only solid-state amp I've ever tried out that behaves like a good tube amp!) Soon as I have the money, it's mine.

Meanwhile, merely dreaming aloud . . .

1647191032887.png

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I really dig the Harrison rosewood Tele, but its very unlikely that I'll bite on it.
There was also a limited run Tele a few years ago that had a sandblasted red body finish on it that I really took to, I should've bought one at the time, they weren't even high dollar guitars if I remember correctly.
James,yes,the brimstone ,I wanted one ,they were cheap,not now,still,I would buy one,comet could hit tonite I live for today.

JTM45

Reaction score
ive been gassing for a soloist for a long time and even the shifty beat up ones are over $3k, definitely my want right now

danohat

Reaction score
Immediate- huge oak tree removed and pour a cement patio.

Olds442

Reaction score

View attachment 596572

fender japan made a bunch of those, i always considered bringing one over.

Latest Threads