Gabby Petito -- missing 22 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteK

Reaction score
Not Jeffrey Epstein, that's for sure.

He was too busy not killing himself.
Plot twist, Jeffrey Epstein did kill Gabby Petito because he didn't kill himself and the prison body was a fake. He was hiding out in Wyoming after his faked death He had nothing better to do than watch joeybtoonz on YouTube where he got more and more angry at the narcissist generation that is taking over the world, when suddenly some fucking "influencer" comes marching by experiencing one of the most beautiful places on the planet by holding a phone in front of her face and yapping endlessly, when Epstein just snapped and choked her out. Laundrie narrowly escaped, but now is obviously hiding because he has information about Epstein that will clearly make Laundrie "kill himself".

It's the only reasonable explanation at this point.

irocdave12

Reaction score
Cause of death. Strangulation
If they ever bring this guy in sadly for her family I’m sure his defense will be accidental death during kinky sex she wanted or something along those lines. If he gets even a semi decent attorney thats the angle they would likely play up. Total nightmare for her family so I certainly hope it doesn’t go that way but I got a bad feeling about it once I heard the strangulation cause of death. He already blew any chance of blaming some random drifter perv by the running he’s done. He’s not going to be able to make that stick so the accidental death is his only play as far as I can see unless he’s gonna claim she committed suicide and he just dumped the body because he was in shock or something. But if he comes in alive thats most likely where this is all going

Last edited:

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they ever bring this guy in sadly for her family I’m sure his defense will be accidental death during kinky sex she wanted or something along those lines. If he gets even a semi decent attorney thats the angle they would likely play up. Total nightmare for her family so I certainly hope it doesn’t go that way but I got a bad feeling about it once I heard the strangulation cause of death. He already blew any chance of blaming some random drifter perv by the running he’s done. He’s not going to be able to make that stick so the accidental death is his only play as far as I can see unless he’s gonna claim she committed suicide and he just dumped the body because he was in shock or something. But if he comes in alive thats most likely where this is all going
"If they ever" being key.
He is still considered a "person of interest"... they don't have enough to issue an arrest warrant.
Now, that could mean they simply have no case, or it could mean that they have a moderately decent case, but they want to strengthen it before the clock starts ticking when they take him into custody.
Cases are won and lost by what happens in the days before the warrant is issued.

Olds442

Reaction score
i'm gonna try not to get too choked up about it.

you guys know i'm just beating vic to it.

don't go for my throat.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta keep in Comfy brah. Pau Hana

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.