Fux Elon

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
he's smart enough to have a team of smart people to think like he does, and figure out ways to fuck with and fuck over twatter.

he isn't thinking this all up on his own while smoking mad bong hits and downing whisky shots while he works on his iron man suit.
I'm not an "Elon Musk" expert or follower but I tend to think that
he's shown the "thinking this all up on his own while smoking mad bong hits
and downing whisky shots while he works on his iron man suit" quite a few times.
Actually it looks like "not thinking this all up at all". He doesn't seem that rational.

For instance, he couldn't refrain from "Market and shares comments" even after the SEC
had started an investigation on his behavior and he's made the Bitcoin thing go up and down
again with his comments.

He lives as it goes and good for him to do so.
His fathering of multiple children with multiple wives is not a first but it's not part
of planned fatherhood! LOL.

So, him planning all of his moves in order to get to a certain point
is a possibility but his track record shows he can be a loose cannon.

We'll see what the future will bring.

TheX

Not a Navy SEAL
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
His track record shows that he is doing more for humanity than any other person today. Don't care who hates him, I care about the results. He has that down.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sorry...but every time I read the header of this thread this comes to mind...

1658188513736.jpeg

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Fux Elon? Elon Fux Sergey’s wife.
That little Musk rat is at it again.

It's all bullshit. He said he would be targeted and now he's being targeted.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

dspelman

Reaction score
I was in Inglewood yesterday, heading for the 105 and passed SpaceX (didn't know it was there!). They have one of the reusable boosters (set up vertically in front of one of the buildings right off the street), complete with the burn marks from the last re-entry and landing. Very distracting for a drive-by.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in Inglewood yesterday, heading for the 105 and passed SpaceX (didn't know it was there!). They have one of the reusable boosters (set up vertically in front of one of the buildings right off the street), complete with the burn marks from the last re-entry and landing. Very distracting for a drive-by.
There's some cool experimental hardware on display outside some of the hangars in the unsecured areas of Socal Logistics (formerly George AFB), including one of the boosters that was supposed to autorotate back down.

Latest Threads