Fusion foods

brokentoeswalker

Reaction score
The thread about Hawaiian Pizza got me thinking about how much i like non-traditional foods. Sure i love traditional foods as well but the mixing of different cultures and ideas to keep food interesting keeps me game for more. Some are winners and some not so much. I figured since this is a worldwide forum we could share some of our own personal winners and losers.

I'll start with the Poutine Burrito. Or a wrapped up heart attack as we like to call them here.

252644_82c7ecc5eeba388f2aeeece712b856c54c75ee5a.png_970x400.png

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I wonder if a chicken tikka masala burrito would be good now that you've planted the idea. :hmm: ..mixed with rice and wrapped in a flour tortilla?

thanks. :thumb: I might have to try this.

DotStudio

Reaction score
The thread about Hawaiian Pizza got me thinking about how much i like non-traditional foods. Sure i love traditional foods as well but the mixing of different cultures and ideas to keep food interesting keeps me game for more. Some are winners and some not so much. I figured since this is a worldwide forum we could share some of our own personal winners and losers.

I'll start with the Poutine Burrito. Or a wrapped up heart attack as we like to call them here.

View attachment 248511
If you stuff a little apple pie in there you'll have a complete North American experience.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yes. Chicken tikka anything would be delicious. And thanks, now I need some Indian :doh:
:laugh2: honestly I've been in the mood for it for a couple months now. Probably why it jumped in my head when I saw the burrito mixed with the idea of fusion. :dude:

..it does sound good though doesn't it? CTMasala Burrito? :dude:

Latest Threads