Funny short Youtube video: Alpha vs Beta, boy takes a swing at a man.

DMartini

Reaction score
never saw that, was funny to watch the guy who caught the king hitting kids hay maker, dont think those punk kids with the skateboards are Antifa though?

KP11520

Reaction score
never saw that, was funny to watch the guy who caught the king hitting kids hay maker, dont think those punk kids with the skateboards are Antifa though?

No, not yet, but they're looking to wind up on deck. with all that stupid being pumped at 'em and parents cleaning up their mess, of course they're on deck.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stupid kid had better learn what a fight is all about. Next time he'll likely end up on his ass and bleeding, wondering WTF happened.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Notice how he waits to take a swing at the guy when the guy turns away and isn't looking. Damn pussy. He is probably lucky that guy blocked him because if he had connected my money wouldn't be on him that's for sure.

Last edited:

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Those little bastards are known to use their skateboards as weapons. And they are formidable weapons too...would have been nice to see that idiot laid out on his ass.

Meatwad

Reaction score
Those little bastards are known to use their skateboards as weapons. And they are formidable weapons too...would have been nice to see that idiot laid out on his ass.
Yup....Skateboards make good weapons.

I beat the shit outta two bullies with one when I was a freshman in HS.
That was a good day.
They never messed with me again.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I've seen that a few times. I love when the guy stops him. Then the look on the face of the guy he was going to punch.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Look at the body movements of the big guy, as the kid gets ready to try to sucker punch the other guy. He knew it was coming and was defending the blow, before the kid was even sure he was going to throw it. That, is a guy you don't want to fight.

That kid should be thanking his lucky stars that Marine didn't give him the beating he earned.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It sure seems, a LOT of times it is a cheap ass sucker punch. Then the punk who did it, acts like some sort of bad ass.

Either fight, or don't fight. But this wait until his back is turned crap deserves an extra special beating. And a few klicks to the head afterwards.

Lungo

Reaction score
That looks like downtown Portland. I’m glad I don’t work downtown anymore or have to commute through there.

NRBQ

Reaction score
That was one of the weakest attempts at a punch I've ever seen, his arm just buckled without much resistance. Clearly this is a person that should think twice before trying that on a real man again, next time he may not be so lucky as to go up against someone that had mercy on him. He looks too stupid to know how close he really came to a full on ass beating.

Last edited:

judson

Reaction score
marine was smart enough not to follow thru with a right cross as he knew the pussy would be dead,,,,,

he should have just crunched pussy 's fist ever so slightly to break a finger or two....video would show pussy broke it punching like a girl.......case closed...

:rofl:

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
"Jesus Christ, someone hit me in the face with a wet noodle. Wait, that was a punch, really?!"

sk8rat

Reaction score
I bet the guy int the white shirt was talking shit first. have you ever encountered these kooks? they're fucking nuts.