Fun Dental Visit+'Nam+Iggy

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Today was FUN. Normally I have a split-shift on Thursday. I play golf> I took a year off from golf this year >after 10 years at least two times a week. The game was driving me MAD. When things are not FUN. STOP! If drinkin g+drugging stops being FUN. STOP! We have a freedom of choice . I ALWAYS check my HEAD every three months. Evaluate things. It keeps me FRESH. My wife likes it ALOT! I just started to eat fried onions after 44 years. Why? Because:laugh2: CHANGE IS GOOD!

REn,My 'Nam friend and coworker> GREAT guy . Black+Mean looking. ULTRA-NICE and TUFF> The Giant and I went to "HappY Teeth" . "Happy Teeth" is where "special" people get their dental work .We are driving through the Philly rain listening to Soul music.

Ron REGALES me with tales from the' Nam. He LOVES talking about it. The thrills+kills. Getting shot in the guts> Having a BAD trip and walking through Germany NAKED and waking up in the NUT house:laugh2: He woke up the next day and was wearing a white jumper? It took him 3 months to get out:shock:

He talks about hearing tigers growling in"Nam. He tells me of HUGE binges. Hendrix+Doors were jammed. The 'brothers" all Loved Rock. White racsists and Ny hoods became friends while SPACING and rocking. We talk while the Giant sings "Somewher over the Rainbow. "ALL THREE OF US ARE NUTS:naughty:

We take the Giant into "HAPPY TEETH" it ROCKS. It is like an amusement park. Lights and bells and Spiderman figures. The Giant is very good. Then he gets "froggy". He doesn't like NO! He wants to take things. His parents let him do this for 15 years! Not I. He wants scissors that he sees and starts YELLING"scissors,scissors" over and over. Not good." Danger Will Robinson." I LOOK him in the eyes and he cools out. I USE MIND CONTROL. Do not break eye contact and think MEAN thoughts.

We are almost done and he wants sunglasses now. The Giant sits in this Wonder+Dental Land. A Huge M+M statue smiles at us. He yells "Sunglases>Sunglases over and over. Ren+I think we might have to "RASSLE." I look him in the eyes and think of NICE things. This works. We leave and listen to more SOUL.

I drive home . I listen to RoadKill Rising. Live Bootleg From 70-200o's. I POUNDED the first three. I'm on disc 4 now. More Iggy > I want More Iggy. He stops the show because the bouncers are RUFFING some fan up. Iggy stops the show and tells them to let the fan onstage. THAT IS WHY I LOVE IGGY>" We "matter>His fans. Well time to "appease" the wife. GOOD LORD PEOPLE USE ME LIKE A DRUG!

Signing off from Teethadelphia
Tim Fuzz

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Well, that's a mouth full!

Hip I want to give you ALL for the money. Oh>thats right I'm not gettin' paid:hmm: I write because I LOVE Writing. Just like guitar it BURNS in me. I just went to the record store. I'm always on the lookout for bootlegs and "lost" vinyl. I almost bought Iggy" California Bleeding" and Doors Live at the Matrix. Maybe next wek:applause::applause:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W83Ve83r1lc]The Stooges - Need Somebody Live 9/16/73 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyAxAyDsRf8]The Doors - Gloria (live at the Matrix 1967) - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Threads