Fun crazy facts

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have any similar thread over here, but me and some others on other forums love discussing fun and crazy facts. So if you got any just share it with us here. I can start.

In 1904 a Swedish sailor by the name of Carl Pettersson hit sail on an adventure, little did he know that he would wind up on an island inhabited by cannibals, today's Papa New Guinea. Carl was taken prisoner and brought to the cannibal King, the kings daughter who probably had never seen a blond blue eyed boy before fell deeply in love with him, so the king granted his life and let his daughter marry him.

When the king died, Carl took over the throne. He ended up having nine children with his cannibal wife.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have any similar thread over here, but me and some others on other forums love discussing fun and crazy facts. So if you got any just share it with us here. I can start.

In 1904 a Swedish sailor by the name of Carl Pettersson hit sail on an adventure, little did he know that he would wind up on an island inhabited by cannibals, today's Papa New Guinea. Carl was taken prisoner and brought to the cannibal King, the kings daughter who probably had never seen a blond blue eyed boy before fell deeply in love with him, so the king granted his life and let his daughter marry him.

When the king died, Carl took over the throne. He ended up having nine children with his cannibal wife.
You forgot the best part, eventually they ate the children's livers with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now that makes sence.

I remember they said they were going to roast him.
I just thought, it would be like, one of those Comedy Central Roast things.

Huh

BrianB

Reaction score
While the subject of cannibals is open, when Jeffrey Dahmer was arrested, they searched his property and in his kitchen, found various body parts in the fridge, freezer, pots on the stove etc.

In a cabinet, way up on the top shelf, they discovered a jar full of testicles, all by itself. They were puzzled, and asked Dahmer "Why, with all the other parts on the stove and in the fridge, do you have this jar of testicles up here by itself?

Dahmer replied, "Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't."

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
While the subject of cannibals is open, when Jeffrey Dahmer was arrested, they searched his property and in his kitchen, found various body parts in the fridge, freezer, pots on the stove etc.

In a cabinet, way up on the top shelf, they discovered a jar full of testicles, all by itself. They were puzzled, and asked Dahmer "Why, with all the other parts on the stove and in the fridge, do you have this jar of testicles up here by itself?

Gtfoh :rofl:

Bytor1958

Reaction score

But were they in a dipping sauce?

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
how about video on vinyl?

never heard of it, I guess it failed in the market. Pretty interesting though. But quality wise it looks about the same as a VHS

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
When I met Billy Gibbons, he talked about a turntable that he saw, that had the same base as an electron microscope, to keep it steady. He said something about it costing $200k, and how he thought it was bullshit, lol.