Fulltone Soul Bender

firesgt911

Reaction score
Picked this up the other day. So far I'm really digging it. I have never been much of a fuzz face fan because they don't tend to have the bite that I look for and sometimes the Big Muff is just too much. This seems to sit right between the two. It sounds great with both my LP and my Strat. It may find a permanent spot on my board.

wilsonov7

Reaction score
I absolutely love mine!

Posted from Mylespaul.com App for Android

yawny

Reaction score
I've got a big box white knob one, really early 2001 i believe, and i love it. Sounds really great when it's the only thing between my guitar and amp and it seems to dislike being anywhere but the very front of the chain with certain amps.

Great usable gain though and cranking it and riding the volume can essentially give your amp another channel of gain to use.

Love it. HNPD!

coldengray

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just got one of these as well, though I'm getting a Ramble FX Twin Bender in the mail today:

http://www.ramblefx.com/twin-bender.html

Only one will stay. I really like the Soul Bender though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmO0OZC6Ifk]BECK'S BOLERO (1967) by the Jeff Beck Group - with backwards guitar ending - YouTube[/ame]

wilsonov7

Reaction score
I've found my Soul-Bender to be super responsive to volume knob changes, pickup position, and it gets great feedback!

firesgt911

Reaction score
I've got a big box white knob one, really early 2001 i believe, and i love it. Sounds really great when it's the only thing between my guitar and amp and it seems to dislike being anywhere but the very front of the chain with certain amps.

Great usable gain though and cranking it and riding the volume can essentially give your amp another channel of gain to use.

Love it. HNPD!
Yeah, this one is very sensitive to where I put it in my chain. I am not truly impressed with how it stacks with other dirt pedals either. Other than that, I absolutely love it. I covers a lot of ground and genres for me.

firesgt911

Reaction score

Ace1432

Reaction score

Love it. HNPD!
yawny, how does it fare with thickfreakness tones? ive been thinking about caving in and buying one.

just bought a solid gold fx formula 76 pedal with my tax $ and i love it, but i need MORE fuzz!:laugh2:

wilsonov7

Reaction score
Midnight Blues said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonov7

I absolutely love mine!

+1. Then again, I'm a "Fulltone Fanboy" anyway.

wilsonov7

Reaction score
wilsonov7 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Blues

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonov7

I absolutely love mine!

+1. Then again, I'm a "Fulltone Fanboy" anyway.

The build quality is impressive!

Occultapus

Reaction score

Rhust

Reaction score
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a lot of thickfreaknes was the green big muff pi...

this tone isn't spot on, but I think it sounds pretty damn good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lsHTLsDL3g[/ame]