FT: New Strandberg Boden 6 Tremolo Standard • Blue Flamed Maple • KILLER!

jstarr823

Reaction score
If you're looking, you probably already know the story on the Strandberg Boden 6. Absolutely killer guitars that have completely changed the game. This guitar completely changed my opinion on the way I looked at what makes a guitar a "phenomenal" guitar. That being said, in my heart of hearts, I'm too much of a traditionalist and I really only have room for one guitar since we've moved to our villa here on Hilton Head Island.

Craftsmanship, quality, and fit & finish in this beauty is second to none. The roasted maple EndurNeck with carbon fiber reinforcement and stainless steel frets is unbelievable. You have to play one to truly appreciate it.

Quick specs:
  • Solid basswood body, figured maple top; semi-gloss polyurethane finish
  • Comfortable, ergonomic arm, torso, and neck-heel contours
  • Roasted maple bolt-on neck, EndurNeck profile; semi-gloss polyurethane finish
  • Roasted maple fingerboard, 20" radius, Luminlay Dot inlays
  • Multi-scale 25"–25.5" scale length, 24 Jescar 57110 (Jumbo) stainless steel frets
  • 3 direct-mounted Strandberg-designed Alnico 5 passive pickups: 2 single-coils and a humbucker in SSH configuration with CTS pots and top shelf components
  • 5-way pickup selector: 1. Neck, 2. Neck and Middle (hum-canceling), 3. Middle, 4. Middle/Bridge outer coil (parallel), 5. Bridge
  • Master Volume and Tone controls
  • Strandberg EGS Series 5 Tremolo vibrato bridge and string locks
  • Graphite nut, zero fret
  • Dual-action truss rod, carbon fiber reinforcement
The guitar is literally brand new. Purchased direct from Strandberg USA. Absolutely pristine and spotless. Includes the fantastic Strandberg gig bag, full tool set, and documents. Price was $1695 + tax.

Looking for Gibson Les Paul trades. Not really interested in other trades. Pm me with offers. Ships double boxed in original packaging.

jstarr823

Reaction score
Pretty cool nugget of info: I have this posted over on The Gear Page also, and John Suhr himself took the time to comment on my listing and confirm that the pickups are indeed made by Suhr. Aside from that, these are chocked full of top shelf components: Copper shielded cavity with CTS pots, Pure Tone muti-contact output jack, high end 5-way coil split switch, and aluminum back plate. Some of the nicest stuff I've ever seen in a control cavity.