FT: 17 Guitars

adam of angels

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted a big long list of things for trade like this, and here we are. I'm open to sell any of these if you're interested, but I'm primarily after trades - straight across, plus or minus cash, several of mine for yours, several of yours for mine, etc.. I'm open to guitars, basses, amps, gear, etc.. Most guitars, though.

If you're at all interested in any of this, feel free to PM or e-mail me - I'm very easy to work with and always like making acquaintances: [email protected]

Description: 1989 Ibanez 540r - Jewel Blue - 9/10 condition

Not in mint condition, but in great condition for a guitar this old. These guitars are so incredibly badass, I find it depressing that Ibanez no longer makes them (unless you get the JS, which is close).

Modifications: None

Accessories: Trem arm, Hardshell case

Price: $500 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0879_zps79d625fb.jpg

540r Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Gibson LPJ - Red Stain - 9.8/10 condition

Essentially like-new condition, with maybe some light signs of handling/play.

Modifications: Dimarzio Illuminators, PLanetwave Trim-lock tuners

Accessories: Original parts, Gibson deluxe gig bag

Price: $600 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0864_zps370e579e.jpg

LPJ Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Washburn Parallaxe PXM10FR - Transparent Blue - 9.8/10 condition

These are of surprising quality - all of the parts are quality, and the build in general is like what you might find on a more expensive guitar. Plus, its very good looking. No flaws, save for maybe some light scratches and such (nothing I can readily identify).

Accessories: Trem arm, gig bag

Price: $700 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1014_zps42c6d5ce.jpg

Washburn Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Ibanez Prestige RG-1570 hybrid - Mirage Blue - 9/10 condition

Basically just an RG-1570 with an RG-2570 neck (same neck as the original, but with binding and different inlays). Not in mint condition, but not abused. A few dings on the body, some wear on the neck and hardware, but over all good looking.

Modifications: RG-2570 neck

Accessories: None

Price: $600 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0062_zpsdcf447a1.jpg

1570 Hybrid Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 1997 Gibson SG Standard - Heritage Cherry - 8/10 condition

Honest play wear for a 17 old guitar that has been played, but generally in good shape, all things considered. Most of it is very light and was hard to capture with a camera, but the worst of it is in the pictures. Absolutely great playing and sounding guitar by all measures.

Accessories: Gibson Hardshell case

Price: $700 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1029_zpsf0ce36b4.jpg

SG Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2012 Fender American Standard Strat - Olympic White - 9.7/10 condition

Would be in perfect condition, but there is a tiny impression on the forearm contour. I can't identify the neck and middle pickup, but the previous owner said they were some sort of boutique pickups.

Modifications: Seymour Duncan JB Jr. bridge pickup, unknown boutique single coils otherwise

Accessories: Unknown boutique bridge pickup, Hardshell case

Price: $800 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1141_zps22b75197.jpg

Strat Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Music Man JP6 - Pearl Redburst - 8/10 condition

This is a player's JP6 - not as rough as the blue/black one I sold a while back, or even close to it, but it's been played for sure. There's a big chip on the side that has been covered up some, and then a few other clearcoat dings and such.

Now, hopefully none of that scared you off, because this guitar is a monster player and is so comfortable, it's hard to put down.

Accessories: Hardshell case

Price: $1200 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC00299_zps9b14a23e.jpg

JP6 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2000 Paul Reed Smith CE-22 - Whale Blue - 9.4/10 condition

This guitar has been well-taken care of and has very little wear for the amount it has been played. Some light scratches, a couple of impressions and such.

Modifications: Custom inlaid truss rod cover

Price: $1400 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1172_zpsc180a0d7.jpg

CE22 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Ibanez Prestige RG-1527M - Galaxy White - 9.7/10 condition

Would be in perfect condition, but there is the smallest neck-pocket crack in the paint (not in the wood) - probably only like 2 or 3 mm in length. These are increasingly hard to come by.

Modifications: Seymour Duncan Blackouts

Pictures:

DSC_1125_zpscf756372.jpg

1527M Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Ibanez Prestige RG-2228 - Galaxy Black - 9.7/10 condition

Very good condition, with the exception of a few light indentations/dings that were hard to capture with a camera.

Modifications: Lundgren M8's

Pictures:

DSC_0724_zpsbb4e9d4c.jpg

RG-2228 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Ibanez Prestige RG-20063 Puzzle Top - 9.7/10 condition

Still one of the coolest things Ibanez has done, in my opinion. These were produced in limited numbers and are relatively hard to find. This one has a few small marks on it, but I think they might actually be part of the natural wood/finish rather than blemishes.

Price: $1800 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0704_zpsb74a442e.jpg

Puzzle Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2007 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 10-top - Amber - 9.6/10 condition

One of the better playing and sounding Custom 22's I've had. This one is lighter in color than the picture let on, in most lighting anyway. It having a quilt top and gold hardware makes it somewhat unique - these had to be ordered, for the most part. The only flaws are a few impressions, some very light buckle rash (looks more light surface scratches), and some tarnishing on the bridge posts.

Price: $2000 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1072_zps3f2a43ab.jpg

Cu22 Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Mayones Setius Pro Custom - Silver - 9.8/10 condition

Nothing bad to say about this guitar. Perfect neck, ridiculously low action, the best floating trem ever (I expected it to be lame, and was pleasantly surpised), and big tone. With the exception of some light polishing swirls and surface scratches, this one is pretty much mint.

Price: $2000 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_0689_zpsa2ca7fb8.jpg

Setius Pro Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Music Man JPX-6 - 9.8/10 condition

I just got this the other day, but it was in the same bunch of guitars that I planned on listing, so I figured I would include it here. I have one with a rosewood neck on the way (sooner than later, I hope) so this was meant to hold me over until then. It may be the nicest example of this model that I've played, and it has no flaws except for the tiniest little scratch or ding by the 23'rd fret, but I could not get it to show up in pictures.

Price: $2200 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1107_zps56869961.jpg

JPX Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: 2014 Music Man JP7 Rosewood - White - 10/10 condition

This is completely brand new and unplayed. I waited several months for it (ordered it new) but am more so looking forward to my JPX. For whatever reason, I decided I would list it here rather than deflower it.

The figuring on the neck is unlike any rosewood I've seen and is absolutely gorgeous.

Price: $2200 - looking for trades

Pictures:

DSC_1055_zpsfddcddac.jpg

JP7RW Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

International OK?: Yes

References: A lot from sevenstring.org, rig talk, the gear page, talk bass, harmony central, jemsite, etc.

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Here's apic. Bump!

Attachments

• SG.jpg
    SG.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 50

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Email sent for a trade.