FS: Valery Vaschenco Les Paul Replica

KStucker31

Reaction score
I know this guitar has been sold, frankv, but is there any chance you have any additional photos of it? The finish is what's been in my head for years, and I'd love to use your photos as a reference point as I build my next guitar. I had someone else finish my main homemade Les Paul (the one in my avatar), and I've never liked how they completely missed the intended mark on the finish - which was scary close to your newly departed guitar.

homenote

ROCKSTAR INC (T.M)
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
DAM! Late to the party on this one! Congrats Frank, i should have takn that little drive down the street to play her, when i had the chance. :thumb:

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
DAM! Late to the party on this one! Congrats Frank, i should have takn that little drive down the street to play her, when i had the chance. :thumb:

Oh I would have absolutely love to see that head to head against your replica. I am sure you woukd have a new respect for Valery Vaschenco

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know this guitar has been sold, frankv, but is there any chance you have any additional photos of it? The finish is what's been in my head for years, and I'd love to use your photos as a reference point as I build my next guitar. I had someone else finish my main homemade Les Paul (the one in my avatar), and I've never liked how they completely missed the intended mark on the finish - which was scary close to your newly departed guitar.

This was bad to the bone and was worth 3 times the price..

vv1JPEG_zpsr6ibhfp4.jpg

Latest Threads