FS: two Braz-board MM Stingers

E-Rock

Reaction score
After much soul-searching, I have decided to sell my two MM Stingers. Both guitars are in fantastic, all-original condition, and both are listed in the online Stinger registry at stingerguitars.com.

First up is my R9 Stinger. Brockburst finish with a standard '59 neck profile. All-original with no mods. Near-mint condition - no tarnishing, no dings. Light weight with a wonderfully resonant, woody tone. Very smooth. Price = (SALE PENDING).

2003 Les Paul R9 Stinger

Next up is my R7 Stinger. Goldtop finish with a '60 slim-taper neck profile. All-original with no mods. I am the original owner, having purchased it brand-new from Music Machine in 2003. Though never gigged, it has been by main LP since I purchased it, and so it does have some light tarnishing of the pickup covers, bridge, and tailpiece (see pics). Otherwise EXC+ condition. Gorgeous dark Brazilian board. It rocks! Price = $5,750.

2003 Les Paul R7 Stinger

Email me at [email protected] with any questions or if you would like further pics. Reasonable offers considered. No trades, please.

delawaregold

_______Artie_______
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Really, Really nice, Man.
I wish I could help you out with that R7, but I can‘t right now.
Good luck with the sale, they are beautiful.

ALL THE BEST
Artie

19mab68

Reaction score
They are soooo beautiful,both of them.
I have to sit down for a while and really think if I shall be so totally insane and buy one of them.
The biggest problem is my girlfriend,she´s going to be absolutely furious if I buy another guitar,I have told her that I´m not going to buy any guitar for a while:D :D :D

Best Regards/Michael..

Guido

The Gweeeed
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Man,please. dont do this to me

VastHorizon

Reaction score
They are soooo beautiful,both of them.
I have to sit down for a while and really think if I shall be so totally insane and buy one of them.
The biggest problem is my girlfriend,she´s going to be absolutely furious if I buy another guitar,I have told her that I´m not going to buy any guitar for a while:D :D :D

Best Regards/Michael..

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

You do realize that you have been buying MLP's Braz lately, eh?

19mab68

Reaction score
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

You do realize that you have been buying MLP's Braz lately, eh?
Yeah,I know,and another thing,they sold out -08 R7 V.O.S. on a music-store here in SWEDEN last week,they lowered the price 1300 USD,so I bought one:eek:

//Michael..

VastHorizon

Reaction score
yeah,i know,and another thing,they sold out -08 r7 v.o.s. On a music-store here in sweden last week,they lowered the price 1300 usd,so i bought one:eek:

//michael..

1,300 usd?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! That's a steal!!!!

Bluesky

Reaction score
I've played some great LP's in my time. These Stingers are among the best. Good luck with the sale.

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Erik,

You're killin me here man........I just bought a Stinger R8 this week..........then you go public with the Stinger R7. :shock:

:hmm:.......could it be the Universe is conspiring in my favor again?

E-Rock

Reaction score
Erik,

You're killin me here man........I just bought a Stinger R8 this week..........then you go public with the Stinger R7. :shock:

:hmm:.......could it be the Universe is conspiring in my favor again?

Hey Mark,

LOL! Well, it's been a week, so I thought it was time to put 'em out there. I saw that you grabbed that gorgeous R8, and so I figured you were gonna pass on mine. :)

As of this moment, they're both still available....:naughty:

Reaction score
Alright forgive my noobness....

What is a "Stinger" and what does the MM stand for. Thanks...gotta learn sometime.

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
.........must get R7 Stinger.......must get R7 Stinger........must get R7 Stinger.

ohhhh, I can taste this one.........:D

Hang on Erik.....I'm on the street corner, sucking as fast as I can.....:cool:

delawaregold

_______Artie_______
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
.........must get R7 Stinger.......must get R7 Stinger........must get R7 Stinger.

Too funny, Mark!:applause:

Texas07R8

Reaction score
Too funny, Mark!:applause:

+1 for sure.. Jesus Mark, I'll give ya twenty bucks bro to get off your knees. *LOL*

Man that R7 sure is a looker! Hey Mark, it even comes with the good looking dark Historic case. It's under $6K_ Do it, do it, do it!

E-Rock

Reaction score

Jeez, Mark...so what happens when the Universe is NOT conspiring in your favor??? :eek:

Latest Threads