FS: Tweed w/Blue Interior Stinger Case

uburoibob

Reaction score
For Sale:

This case came with a 2001 R9 I purchased, but clearly, it was not an original case for the guitar because it didn't exist when my guitar was made (these cases didn't come along until 2003 when Music Machine offered their Stingers with these optional Custom Shop cases).

It's in mint condition and features the crushed blue velvet interior. While I think it's lovely, these are exceptionally rare, I don't have an emotional attachment to it and could put that money to better use.

Looking for the best offer over $500 (plus shipping) by Halloween.

Note, the guitar pictured in the case is not included...

Please email me if interested: uburoi at mac dot com (you know the routine, replace "at" with "@" and "dot" with ".")

Thanks for looking! Bob

uburoibob-albums-2001-r9-valentine-picture15552-2001-r9-dv.jpg

uburoibob-albums-2001-r9-valentine-picture15553-2001-r9-e-current.jpg

Last

The Cleaner
Reaction score
Are you entertaining any offers below $500?

Very nice case but outta my range. :(

uburoibob

Reaction score
To be honest, I am trying to get as much as I can. I saw that one of these went for over $1000 this year. Now, I think that's a once in a blue moon sort of thing. But I know there's a handful of these cases out there. I think if I can't get at least $500 for it, I'll put it away until the market picks up a bit. Just trying to fund other purchases already made. Thanks, Bob

uburoibob

Reaction score
Have sold enough other stuff on ebay, so I've decided to not sell this case just now. Thanks for looking!
Bob

Latest Threads