FS: Suhr SSH and SSH+ humbuckers

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Excellent condition Suhr SSH+ humbucker (decided to keep the SSH for another guitar), nickel chrome covers, 4-conductor, 53mm bridge (F-spacing). I have two Suhr guitars and just didn't want the same bridge pickup in both, so I swapped the SSH+ that it came with for a SSH first, and now for an uncovered Suhr SSV+ that I've been wanting to try for a while. Since the Suhr Modern is a direct mount guitar, the mounting holes for these pickups were drilled out for direct mount (1/8").

The Suhr SSH+ is similar to a Seymour Duncan JB but without the nasal cocked wah sound. It splits exceptionally well and sounds great both clean and distorted. Tight bass. My favorite higher output pickup. Came from a 2019 Suhr Modern installed at the factory.

$90 shipped and PayPal'd CONUS, thanks!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bump, I would actually consider a trade for an uncovered Black SSH bridge pickup. I have another guitar that I could try it in, but the route is too tight for a covered pickup!

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bump, I decided to remove the cover of the SSH so that I could use it another guitar in the future, so I'm not interested in trading for an uncovered SSH.

SSH+ still for sale, $90 shipped/PayPal'd to your door (current price new is $137 + tax).

Last edited:

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I sold the SSH+ a while ago and have had the SSH in another guitar since removing the cover--it's great!

Latest Threads