FS: Rewind Electric Low Output PAF Set

red_house356

Reaction score
Selling a spectacular set from James at Rewind Electric. Don't let the A2 mags fool you, the set is still retains some bite to it. The bridge is wound at 7.8k and the neck at 7.3k. These remind me of a pair of patent number pickups with more top end shimmer. Double Cream bobbins. Covers included. Sounded great in the '69 les paul. Upgraded to NOS Wire versions.

SOLD.

Last edited:

red_house356

Reaction score
Sorry, I was at my clinical rotation site doing hours. Yup, still available.

J50315

Reaction score
I’ve have rewinds in my all hog R7 and they sound phenomenal. Can’t believe no one has picked these up. Glws

red_house356

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure how much cheaper I'll let them go for :hmm: I'd rather unload them than have them collect dust and wait for a guitar.

Brewdude

Reaction score
Yeah this is insane these are still here! I have literally the exact same set and am still thinking of picking these up because it’s such a deal.

Just out of curiosity are they the raw nickel or polished covers?

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
Someone buy these for gosh sakes. I already have a set of Low Output pickups from James that we're tweaking and even I'm thinking of buying these they're such a great deal. Dang.

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
Someone buy these for gosh sakes. I already have a set of Low Output pickups from James that we're tweaking and even I'm thinking of buying these they're such a great deal. Dang.

Interested in a trade? I have a set of great pups.

Latest Threads