FS: Reinhardt Storm 50

Darkburst

Reaction score
I've had this amp for a loooong time, but I think I'm finally ready to try something else. I'm not into collecting amps, so this fine specimen must go before I buy another amp. Fully functional, sounds great, looks great, British green tolex, small box style head, footswitch, power scaling, Bob added a very nice effects loop for the previous owner. This has only been played at my home, friends house or in a rehearsal studio since I've owned it. Comes with your choice of all current production Mullard tubes or EHX Pre Amp and Mesa labeled SED "Winged C" EL34 power tubes.

$950 shipped to the lower 48. $850 local pickup in SoCal.

Description from the original Reinhardt web site:

Based on the classic 50 watt amps of the late 70's through the 80's, the Storm delivers all the kick ass rock tones you are looking for. More gain than the Vintage 50, by quite a bit. Amp is set up with 2 gain adjustments. Can dial in a nice clean tone, to a killer crunch. Want old VH punch and crunch? Look no farther. Set up as a 2 channel amp, it has a low and a high channel. It comes stock with a footswitch to switch from low to high. Its a very big, powerful JCM800 type amp, without the "icepick" that some of them were famous for. 50 Watts.

Power section is 2 el34's, and the preamp uses 3 12ax7's. Solid state rectification keeps this amp tight, even when wound up.

Heyboer power and output transformers and choke

Winged C matched el34 power tubes. A mix of Mullard, JJ, EI, or Tungsol preamp tubes.

NOS carbon comp resistors on plates and cathodes. ARS and Sprague high quality filter caps. Handwired with silver core teflon jacketed wire.External bias jacks, with top mounted 10 turn bias pot for easy, precise biasing

Mark C

Reaction score
I'm so mad I didn't see this. Congrats to the new owner.

Latest Threads