FS - Quads/Pairs Amperex Heerlen Holland 12AX7/ECC83

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Have a few tubes left in pairs or possiblly quads.

All tubes are 1965. I65 Construction, came from two matched octets.
Philips/Amperex Heerlen Holland tubes have code

Tubes all test 80 to mid 80's where new is 90 as well no shorts, gas or grid leakage.

Philips Amperex, Heerlen Holland(Bugle Boy Relabels) 12AX7/ECC83/ I know many here have bought a bunch over the last year, I have got some nice Hollands, a definite solid addition to your main rig or your stash.

Price -Philips/Amperex Holland @ $30.00 USD a piece plus shipping of 14.99.

As always, 100% money back guarantee, if you are unhappy for any reason return for full refund.

21.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

rosssurf

Reaction score
I have never purchased NOS, but Have always wanted to try them. I did manage to pillage some old Fisher labeled Telefunkens from my Parents old Stereo. Are your tubes noticeably different sounding/feeling from my Tele's?

Where are you located?

Sorry for the questions and thank you in advance.

Ross T Baltimore, Md

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
View attachment 396234View attachment 396235 I have never purchased NOS, but Have always wanted to try them. I did manage to pillage some old Fisher labeled Telefunkens from my Parents old Stereo. Are your tubes noticeably different sounding/feeling from my Tele's?

Where are you located?

Sorry for the questions and thank you in advance.

Ross T Baltimore, Md
Are your telefunkrn Smoot plate or the rib plate. Either way I am not a HUGE fan of telefunken in guitar amps, that said I do have some and I do roll them. They’re very sought after in the audio file sector. I would say that you’d probably find the amperex more warm, articulate, nice bass and little more high end than the mullards I find Amperex similar to Mullards although the Mullards seem darker than the Amperex. I think you’d be quite happy to have them in your arsenal. Either way if you’re not impressed you’re more than welcome to return them. Recently I’ve mainly had the Canadian Amperex and they go fast also but, People seem to gravitate to the Hollands, I think that’s probably more that people aren’t familiar that Phillips had a plant in Canada and made the same tubes with similar quality control and materials. I’ve got rid of a lot of the Canadian ones and they’ve never been returned. But these are excellent tubes and like I said probably more geared towards guitar amplifiers than the Telefunkens. Hope that helped. Shoot me a PM if interested. They don’t usually last too long Cheers.

Last edited:

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Never mind I see that the ribbed plate. Should’ve looked closer the first time

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
3 quads left

I know many people have been taken care of already, if you are thinking about getting new tubes or on the fence about these, they will be gone fast and these are super quality tubes, screened specifically for use in high fidelity console units and organs. I always post here first, as this is a great community. I personally do not buy tubes off Ebay anymore(for personal use), its gotten real bad. I have taken care of at minimum 30 people here in the last year with the Canadian version of these and this is the best batch so far(with that being subjective)

Bumps before audio marts and tgp. Cheers guys and gals. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Thanks Ross, you are welcome. Enjoy my friend.

I have a few quads left folks Then I’ll do a recount and maybe have a couple pairs. Cheers

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Bump still have a few of these available, excellent Heerlen Holland tubes

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
have some left.

Excellent Amperex Holland 12AX7/ECC83 folks. Cheers.

Last edited: