FS - PRS SE Singlecut Tobacco

Loko

Reaction score
For sale is my PRS SE Singlecut in Tobacco Sunburst. This is a nice playing guitar with good looks at a great price. I am looking for $350, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. CONUS. UPS. PAYPAL. If you have any questions or want more pictures just send me a PM with your e-mail and I will get back to you.

TimayC

Reaction score
Hey,
Sent a message about this one a few days ago - still for sale?

Thanks!

Loko

Reaction score
Yea, it is still up. Sent you an e-mail.

notoperational

Reaction score
Somebody is going to have a LOT of fun for $350!!!

There is one of these at the shop, and I wouldn't think twice about using it to demo an amp if I had to (done it many of times!).

You seriously CANNOT get better than this for the cash money (even comparing new guitars).

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here's a secret: This guitar is one imported guitar that is 'Trucker Approved'. The quality of construction, the electronics, the fit, the finish, and the overall 'coolness' of this guitar is twice that of any standard production-line Epiphone, and it is WAY less, even at MSRP. Given a choice between this PRS SE or any Squier, Epiphone (excluding MIJ), Xaviere, or Agile, the PRS wins, hands down!
If anyone out there wants a great, superb-playing LP-style guitar with top of the line quality, you'd better buy this one, or I will have to!

TimayC

Reaction score
Somebody is going to have a LOT of fun for $350!!!
If I could get him to answer emails, I might!!! :D :D

Seriously though, it could be me. Dude, you not getting my replies? Thanks!

Latest Threads