FS - Pickups Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker

theusualdan

Reaction score
Double cream Dimarzio PAF (I think). Has a splice job that someone did to it, but still functions well and sounds great. It was in the neck position when I got it. Reads in at 8.69k-ish. Someone played the hell out of this pickup and you can see that in that there is string wear on the pickups themselves. I thought the pickups were partially melted from potting but actually looks just like strings wore down the plastic in parts. $old

Gibson T top. Also vintage but can’t guarantee the year. It came out of a 1974ish Les Paul but there’s no telling if it’s anywhere near original. No cover. Weighs in at 7.35k-ish. Also had an odd splice job. Whoever had the guitar thiscame out of must have been a tinkerer. Otherwise looks in good condition. $old

I’d happily undo the splice jobs on either pickup and give them to you with the original lead length left which is about 6.5” on the Dimarzio and 5.5” on the Gibson. I’ll include the rings if you want them but would also be fine with keeping them. They’re a nice cream color and match both pickups well.

These whole lotta humbuckers I got for a project that didn't pan out. They are the gold plated versions, and are in brand new condition, never installed, in boxes. Ended up finding a deal on a different set, so these gotta go. Have the springs and gold screws for these as well. $210 $160 shipped.

Last edited:

theusualdan

Reaction score
How about $80 for the dimarzio and $190 for the Duncan’s. Both prices include shipping.

theusualdan

Reaction score
Dimarzio sold. Let's drop price on the Duncan's to $180 shipped.

theusualdan

Reaction score
Bump and price drop to $160 shipped. This is my best price on these

Latest Threads