FS: Paragon Redwood - Braz Fingerboard, Killer Top!!

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
For sale is my personal Paragon Red Solid Body Guitar. I built this guitar last year for myself but it currently needs to go to fund other projects. Its was just refinished and looks killer. There are a couple of cool things with this guitar. First off, the Redwood top is just unbelievable and the Pics simply don't do it justice. It is very Flamey and 3-D. Also this guitar features an Amazing Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard. The cool thing about the board is it is one of 3 Fingerboards from the same billet of wood. One fingerboard is on this guitar, one fingerboard is on another customers guitar, and the last one resides on a Custom Guitar I built for Joe Bonamassa last year. So I guess you could say there is a bit of Mojo in the fingerboard wood. The neck and body wood are Old Growth Honduran Mahogany and the binding is Ivoriod Celluloid. The DGN Logo is Figured MOP and looks amazing against the black headstock. The guitar also features a Hand Cut Bone Nut, Sperzel Locking Tuners, an ATB Aluminum Wrap Bridge, Switchcraft switch and jack, and a Low Wind set of DGN Humbuckers built with Butyrate Bobbins to be as close to the original PAF's as possible. This guitar features my Sculpted neck heel for amazing upper fret access, has a super comfortable 59' profile neck and weighs in at 8.2 pounds. It comes in a brand new black LP Deluxe Canadian made case. I am looking to get $3400.00 shipped to the lower 48. This is my top of the line guitar and would go for much more than that plus a 3-4 month wait if ordered new.

Here are the pics:

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Torren61

Reaction score
Awesome just doesn't cut it as a word to describe this axe. Amazing, fabulous, stunning? I haven't ever seen anything like it. I love it! Bump for ya.

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome just doesn't cut it as a word to describe this axe. Amazing, fabulous, stunning? I haven't ever seen anything like it. I love it! Bump for ya.

Thanks. :thumb:

This really is an incredible guitar. The tone is unreal and this is definitely one of the best pairs of pickups I ever wound.

Torren61

Reaction score
It pains me to think someone with a $3500 GAS budget might look at this ax and decide to buy a Gibson historic instead. If I had $3400 of disposable income, I'd buy this in a second. I'm going to Australia at the end of the year for a month and I just can't.

Bump for ya. (I'm drooling over this ax... )

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
It pains me to think someone with a $3500 GAS budget might look at this ax and decide to buy a Gibson historic instead. If I had $3400 of disposable income, I'd buy this in a second. I'm going to Australia at the end of the year for a month and I just can't.

Bump for ya. (I'm drooling over this ax... )

Thanks for the bump. Its only been a day. :thumb:

Anyone who needs more info, don't hesitate to ask.

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
This is a lot of guitar for $3400.

Old Growth Honduran, Figured Redwood, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard!!!!

Maestro and the Muse

Reaction score
Ringing endorsement of DGN's guitars and pickups. What's more, the guitars DGN builds for his personal use are even better. The one I own is one of those, and it's in a league of it's own.

Also, his 'buckers are all I use.

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Ringing endorsement of DGN's guitars and pickups. What's more, the guitars DGN builds for his personal use are even better. The one I own is one of those, and it's in a league of it's own.

Also, his 'buckers are all I use.

Thanks for the kind words. :thumb:

Monday morning bump. Still available. Make an offer. :wave:

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Mid week bump. No one is interested??

How bout $3000 shipped to the lower 48? :hmm:

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
killer deal at $3k

Thank you, and yes, this is a ton of guitar for $3000.00.

Still looking for a good home. I guarantee this guitar will blow you away. OLD GROWTH MAHOGANY people!!!!!!!

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Bump for the late night crowd who may have had a few drinks. :D

DGNRepair

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, I need the funds over here and I need to move this guitar so I am going to blow this thing out, it needs to sell asap!!!!

$2500.00 shipped to the lower 48. Amazing deal on a truly amazing guitar. This is currently priced a $1000 less than it would be new, direct from me and you don't have a 4-6 month wait. This price will only last until friday so don't wait.

Latest Threads