FS/OT 2014 Les Paul R8 for Trad.

Mstele97

Reaction score
I have a very nice 2014 Gibson R8 in Ice Tea burst. It is in great shape with very little play wear on it. No real rash or digs into the finish. 5 digit serial number. Nice top with some subtle vintage looking flame. Weight is 8.5 lbs and the neck is typical R8....not a ball bat but very comfortable. It is a crazy good guitar....just too nice for me. It is all stock with all of the case candy and Lifton style case. I do not play out and am just a noodling around player. I don't need this much guitar.

I am looking to trade someone who would like to upgrade from their Les Paul Traditional/Standard to an R8. Looking for a 2008 to 2019 LP Traditional....Lightburst, H Cherry, Honey Burst....vintage finishes are a plus....sorry no 2104's or 15's....maybe a nice Cherry or burst Gibson 335 plus some cash on your end to make the deal even. LP Standards, Classics, or Trad Pro's will be considered as well.....no studios.

If you are looking to buy I'm at $3100....

NOT looking for amps, pedals, or any other guitars....Thanks!

Last edited:

Mstele97

Reaction score
Mulling over a beautiful tobacco burst but maybe there is a heritage cherry one out there???

Mstele97

Reaction score
Lots of options but nothing concrete yet.

Cash buyers are also welcome....$3200 shipped and insured.

Bad.Seed

Reaction score
Hey there, how about a 2016 ICed Tea Burst Traditional, mint condition with original case and candy? Can send pictures if interested

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
Bump for a cool avatar and a cool trade offer. I'll be at the Social D and Flogging Molly show in Raleigh Sunday night.

Good luck with the deal. I've got several Traditionals/Standards that I'd be happy to upgrade for an R8, but I suspect you're not looking for neck repairs on this one. They're 'rescues' I bought broken and restored to killer players.

rjmcguire95

Reaction score
Hey there Mstele97,

I am new to the forum, but I have a 2008 Gibson LP traditional in Honey Burst/ Iced Tea Burst. Great* instrument, supposed to have a 50's neck, neck measures around specs for that, so no baseball bat neck. 57 classic pickups. Not heavily gigged. I will upload photos if you are interested. I am extremely interested in working on a trade with you.