FS: Murphy Labs, True Historics, Brazilians, Flying V, Explorer, Amps, Pickups, etc

calieng

Reaction score
A little too much to list all on here so please check out my Reverb store.

Putting up 2 Brazilian '59s, Murphy aged True Historic, Murphy Lab goldtops, and a bunch of other stuff. Should be all listed by this afternoon.

For forum members - no tax, no shipping charge, and discount the Reverb fee if bought on here. Any more discount - let's talk but I am not doing any fire sales so be reasonable.

Thanks for your interest.

calieng

Reaction score
Well this has been a lot of work....more goodies to come. Check again tomorrow!

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that Bedell.

Lawdy!

How does it sound?

calieng

Reaction score
Damn, that’s a crazy collection!

Thanks. I did a pretty big purge earlier this year as well.

I want to complete my 1965 (birth year) Fender collection with a nice Strat and then maybe a real Gibson Goldtop or conversion guitar from the '50s.

I am heading in a different direction - Less is more.

Still having trouble letting go of some early PRS though....they have such a vibe and such nice wood. The new ones do not sound the same. Maybe next year.

But you will never get my Ibanez RG550 - don't even try to take it! :)

JMP

Reaction score
I agree, less is more. Good luck with you sales and hunt for staff. I work in civil engineering on the east coast and we’re so busy we simply cannot staff all the projects. And let’s not talk about the infrastructure funding that’s going to hit….

Sharky

Reaction score
I can't see any inventory in your store

calieng

Reaction score
my fault, I had to log into Reverb to see your inventory. Some really nice fiddles you have there

Thank you. In a perfect world I would keep most of them. But the collection has outgrown the storage space.

Latest Threads