FS: Marsh JCM800 Replica Head

jco.1

Reaction score
Selling my as new condition Marsh 2204 head; zero issues, and an absolutely smoking amp. And, it goes to 11!

I just don't need two 50 watt heads any longer, so onto another owner.

I'm the original owner, and bought directly from Marsh Amps a couple years back. Selling for $1000, shipped with paypal. That price will include original JJ output and preamp tubes. For another $125, I'll ship with the upgraded NOS preamp tubes I've installed (Telefunken, Amperex, and GE). I no longer have the original box, so I'll be paying for packaging as well as shipping costs. Feel free to send a note with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

stephenwz968

Reaction score
I've owned Marsh built amps, and they are solidly built and great sounding. The 2204 is the standard for rock - good luck with your sale!

jco.1

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment! It really is a solid amp; everything about it screams quality.

I bought this before my '77 JMP which was always the one amp I wanted to own. I'd keep the Marsh, but they have a lot of the same thing going on. :wow:

jco.1

Reaction score
Now entertaining trade offers. Smaller tube combos, guitars of equal value and condition.