FS - LOTS of Great Gear. Armstrong, Phaez, Weber, WB, Warmoth, Avatar, Boss, JHS...

JMV

Reaction score
i want that start body for christmas!!! I have a spare start neck too!!!!! tempting

:naughty:

If I wasn't in need of paring down gear and paying off bills, I would REALLY like to get that guitar finished up. Sadly, that's not the case. I'll be glad to see it get into some good hands, though!

DaveGH

Reaction score
Paypal sent for the Avatar/Weber 16ohm cab. (I hope I'm the one who got it, lol)
thanks

JMV

Reaction score
Paypal sent for the Avatar/Weber 16ohm cab. (I hope I'm the one who got it, lol)
thanks

Of course you are! Thanks, Dave. It'll ship Monday. :thumb:

JMV

Reaction score
Update on what's left:

Armstrong P-51 head wrapped in red leather. - $1000 Shipped/Paypal'd in the contiguous US.

50 watts, powered by two KT77 (EL34) JJs and is loaded with three JJ gold pin ecc803s preamp tubes. Sounds absolutely incredible and is somewhat based off the trainwreck sounds and responsiveness. The ONLY reason I’m getting rid of this amp is that I don’t need anywhere near 50 watts and I an really use the funds to knock out some outstanding bills.

100_0025.jpg

100_0026.jpg

Phaez 18 watt Daisycutter - $675 Shipped/Paypal'd in the contiguous US.

INCREDIBLE amp and I know I'll kick myself for this one. Two JJ el84s and three Tung Sol gold pin ecc803s in the preamp. Completely point to point with torroidal transformer. Has an effects loop although I've never really used it. Cab was built by Bob at Sourmash and is top notch. Pictured at the far right with the white "Phaez" logo.

IMG_0701.jpg

Warmoth Strat body $475 Shipped/Paypal'd in the contiguous US.

Flamed Korina (black limba) with contoured heel and neck join. It has been finished in tobacco burst (poly) by Dave Mansel who does the finishing for McNaught Guitars. One small finish blem that can be repaired with super glue near the neck cavity (area actually covered by the over hang of the fretboard) The finish alone cost over $300 in addition to the cost of the body.

I was building this up into a project with a 24 3/4" scale neck, but I've since realized I'm really quite content with paring down what I already do have. This is a great project - all you need to add is the neck to get her up and running!

Loaded with:
• MHD 86/87 set
• Hipshot Hardtail Bridge (chrome)
• RS Guitarworks superpot volume
• RS Guitarworks CTS tone pot
• .022 vintage Sprague Bumblebee
• Switchcraft jack
• Switchcraft 3-way switch
• 50s wiring
• Chrome Schaller Strap buttons

100_0340.jpg

100_0341.jpg

100_0342.jpg

WB Six-Seven-Oh-Seven Strat pickups – wound with wire from 1967. - $275 Shipped/Paypal’d in the contiguous US.

100_0309.jpg

100_0310.jpg

Boss DD20 Digital Delay - $125 Shipped/Paypal’d in the contiguous US (including Voodooman tap tempo switch)

6a369996.jpg

04739ecb.jpg

11. POD XT Pro - $175 Shipped/Paypal'd in the contiguous US.

This POD is really great. I use it a fair amount with headphones for late night jamming. It has the Bass, Classic, Metal, and FX Junkie packs installed as well.

12. POD FBV Shortboard - $75 Shipped/Paypal'd in the contiguous US.

Great shape and lightly used. Works with a ton of Line 6 products and comes in the original box.

DrakeZero

Reaction score
Still drooling over the P-51......that would look so nice on top of my soldano....:naughty:

DrakeZero

Reaction score
Well, there's just one surefire way to fix that problem. :naughty:

You're going to give it to me as an early christmas gift? :naughty:

Like they say it's always nice to give to the needy :lol:

randelli

Reaction score
So NOT a pedal guy, but Weston was saying this last week that he needed to start acquiring pedals......

Tell me about the DD20 and why he should need one? Also, what does the Voodooman switch do in addition to the DD?

JMV

Reaction score
You're going to give it to me as an early christmas gift? :naughty:

Like they say it's always nice to give to the needy :lol:

I ran the idea by the wife. No dice. :lol:

So NOT a pedal guy, but Weston was saying this last week that he needed to start acquiring pedals......

Tell me about the DD20 and why he should need one? Also, what does the Voodooman switch do in addition to the DD?

First of all, the only reason I'm selling it is that I ordered a Strymon Timeline that should come in sometime in January. I'd be completely content keeping this pedal. Many delays have come and gone from my board, but this one has stayed. I've even sold a DD-20 before and bought this one later.

The DD-20 is a GREAT delay pedal. It and the Line 6 DL4 are some of the most common delays I see on boards, and I greatly prefer the DD20 of the two. There's a demo below that explains the features pretty well. The right pedal can either be dedicated to switch between 4 stored presets or be a tap tempo. The Voodooman switch ends up being a dedicated tap tempo that connects to the control jack on the back of the pedal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuERF9T474]Boss DD-20 Giga Delay - YouTube[/ame]

Edit to add - I'll be perfectly content to keep this pedal and move to a larger board! :laugh2:

JMV

Reaction score
The POD XT Pro for anyone interested:

59cd6c1d.jpg

Orange Lester

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You had responded to my amp thread "help me". Tell me more about the Phaez and cabinet. Feel free to shoot me message here.

JMV

Reaction score
Warmoth body sold pending payment! :thumb:

Latest Threads