FS: Lots of Gibson Les Paul parts

PontiacKendall

Reaction score
I've got about 10 items here for sale that were mostly pulled off of my Les Paul's over the years. I'll throw a price at the top for all of it should anyone want to buy the whole lot. Otherwise feel free to buy one, two, or however many you want. Pictures listed below.

Price for all - $115 (includes shipping and Paypal fees, only shipping to continental U.S. addresses)

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. Only shipping to continental U.S. addresses.
  • $13, Jackplate and screws - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • $28, Nashville Bridge/Tailpiece w/studs - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • $13, Pickup Selector Ring (black) and Switch Tip (white) - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • $13, Black top hat knobs - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • $18, Pickguard (black) - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • $13, Truss Rod Cover (black) - Came off of a Gibson SG
  • $23, Pickup Rings (2 sets, cream) - Came off of a couple of Gibson LP Standards
  • $28, Knobs, knobs, knobs - Came off of mostly Epiphone guitars
  • $13, Pickguard (black) - Came off of a Fender Telecaster Special Edition
  • $13, Floyd Rose Tremolo Arm (black) - Not sure what it came off of

31675534426_b3fa4ccc7b_o.png

PontiacKendall

Reaction score
UPDATE

I've got about 10 items here for sale that were mostly pulled off of my Les Paul's over the years. I'll throw a price at the top for all of it should anyone want to buy the whole lot. Otherwise feel free to buy one, two, or however many you want. Pictures listed below.

Price for all - $100 (includes shipping and Paypal fees, only shipping to continental U.S. addresses)

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. Only shipping to continental U.S. addresses.
  • $28, Nashville Bridge/Tailpiece w/studs - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • $13, Pickup Selector Ring (black) and Switch Tip (white) - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • SOLD, Truss Rod Cover (black) - Came off of a Gibson SG
  • $23, Pickup Rings (2 sets, cream) - Came off of a couple of Gibson LP Standards

PontiacKendall

Reaction score
UPDATE

Price for all - $85 (includes shipping and Paypal fees, only shipping to continental U.S. addresses)

• SOLD, Nashville Bridge/Tailpiece w/studs - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • SOLD, Pickup Rings (2 sets, cream) - Came off of a couple of Gibson LP Standards

PontiacKendall

Reaction score
Bump

Price for all - $85 (includes shipping and Paypal fees, only shipping to continental U.S. addresses)

• SOLD, Nashville Bridge/Tailpiece w/studs - Came off of a Gibson LP Special DC
  • SOLD, Pickup Rings (2 sets, cream) - Came off of a couple of Gibson LP Standards

[/QUOTE]

Latest Threads