FS: Light weight 1 piece body 57BB 2 humbucker Reissue (2008)

CzarIvan

Reaction score
how light weight... hows 9lbs 0.9oz (9.06lbs)? And... it's a 1 piece body.

this fine specimen from 2008 is in great condition and sounds fantastic. So why am i selling, because she's been sitting in the case for a few months. I really only play my Kauer Daylighters now. Well, that and my vintage '54 lp standard but thats a different story.

Of course, the gibson custom case is included and all the case candy is there, including the cert of authencitiy, braided cord, hangtags, manuals, etc. A few things to note: I have upgraded the repro bees with russian paper in oil caps that sound awesome, but the bees are included. It does have a few tiny dings scratches as seen in the pics and at some point was grover'd but returned to klusons.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Taking pics of a black guitar is a pain in the ass, but if you need more pics, i can work on that.

Looking for 2900 paypal gift shipped CONUS. everyone else, pm me and we'll figure it out.

Lots of pics here: 57bb pictures by czarivan27 - Photobucket

burnout_josh

Reaction score
You're in my neck of the woods. Wish I the cash. Good luck!

CzarIvan

Reaction score
thanks for the trades offers that have come in... some interesting, some sorta tempting, but really looking for more of a sale... i'll let ya know if i change my mind. for now, bump back to the top. make me a "cash" offer... or a trade i can't refuse :shock:

CzarIvan

Reaction score
sorry for the delayed response to some PM's. Apparently my MLP email is either not being delivered or being tagged as spam... either way, not making it to my phone.

Keep those offers coming ;)

Ivan

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Bump and Price Reduction: $2800 shipped CONUS (paypal gift or you cover fees)

jcsk8

Reaction score
Don't miss this guys. Wonderfull guitar at a good price.

CzarIvan

Reaction score
lots of questions about the neck. The neck dimensions are .91" at the nut 1.01" at the 12th fret. its a good C/D shape.

Bump! Keep the offers coming!

CzarIvan

Reaction score
bumping this back up. a few trades offers, but i need more cash than trades ;)

OBX351

Reaction score
Cool guitar....got any audio or video of it in action? It might help sell it.

Latest Threads