FS| Les Paul G0, Gibson ES-346

Aus-Rotten

Reaction score
Got a couple good ones up for sale so here we go,
All prices are firm and payment is by bank transfer or PayPal gift (add fees if standard payment)
Shipping is free within the states.
Email - PeterSBoyadjian@gmail.com
Phone - 818.521.3356
I have perfect eBay and Reverb Feedback.

Les Paul G0 - $2500
8 Pounds 7 Ounces

Pots were changed to push pulls, Wolftones Grey Wolfs installed -
At this price point in my opinion these are the best Les Pauls you can buy.
No COA, Custom case is included.

Gibson ES-346 - $2400

Gorgeous Gibson ES-346 Custom Shop, 1997 Semi Hollow.
These guitar are rare and really cool! Later Gibson turned this into the Paul Jackson Jr. model. The body is a solid piece of mahogany and it has a very thick solid maple top.
Has a nice size to it. Closer to a LP or 339 in size. Plays great and sounds beautiful. It's 100% stock with OG pickups and comes with the Custom Shop Historic OHSC I believe this is the first year they made this model.

Any questions please call or email me.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Guitars :slash:
Got a couple good ones up for sale so here we go,
All prices are firm and payment is by bank transfer or PayPal gift (add fees if standard payment)
Shipping is free within the states.
Email - PeterSBoyadjian@gmail.com
Phone - 818.521.3356
I have perfect eBay and Reverb Feedback.

Prices
1959 Custom - $14500
Les Paul G0 - $2500
ES-346 - $2400

1959 Gibson les Paul Custom
9 Pounds 14 ounces

The guitar has been refinished but a pro job done, looks so real you can't tell.
No breaks, guitar had a string bar added and extra hole for a pre-amp or something, nothing structural at all. The guitar was also over sprayed so it was ready for a better finish. I wanted to be up-front about the repairs as I feel its apart of the guitars history.
The re-finish is a pro job, looks perfect, aged correctly, weather checking is some of the most real I've seen and its even starting to black light, can't tell it was refinished.

Here are a ton of photos from historic makeovers

Original parts:

tuners
pickup rings
poker chip
switch tip
input jack cover
guard (original 50's)
stop bar and studs
abr-1 and wheels
knobs and pointer washers
strap buttons
truss rod cover and screws

non original parts:
pickups (Custom WIZZ 3 pickup set)
pots and caps (retro, custom order Sprague caps) look real
back plates

Les Paul G0
8 Pounds 7 Ounces

Pots were changed to push pulls, Wolftones Grey Wolfs installed -
At this price point in my opinion these are the best Les Pauls you can buy.
No COA, Custom case is included.

Gibson ES-346

Gorgeous Gibson ES-346 Custom Shop, 1997 Semi Hollow.
These guitar are rare and really cool! Later Gibson turned this into the Paul Jackson Jr. model. The body is a solid piece of mahogany and it has a very thick solid maple top.
Has a nice size to it. Closer to a LP or 339 in size. Plays great and sounds beautiful. It's 100% stock with OG pickups and comes with the Custom Shop Historic OHSC I believe this is the first year they made this model.

Any questions please call or email me.
Thanks
Guitars PLURAL cant beat that:slash::slash::slash: deserves 3 Slash emojis right there.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Nice guitars. I would suggest that you make three separate ads. This is the land of short attention theater. I love the R0, I don't even look at Customs (I don't know why).

T Willis

Reaction score
Agree on the G0 being a great value. I have the Dark Burst and absolutely love it. Is yours Cherry Burst?

eeprete

Reaction score
The G0s are a steal. I have two and they are a reissue just like all others, and if I weren't shopping for a 58/59, I'd be seriously considering it! GLWS!

Naa-V-Doc

Reaction score
I needed to let you know that I was looking at the GO because it was lite. Thanks - However, Do you know the weight of the ES-346? If you know it?