FS: *** Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKII ***

GMCUV7

Reaction score
Hughes & Kettner TriAmp MK II Guitar Amp Head
Yep, you know how great a Les Paul sounds thru this amp.
At least, I love the sound of my LP Custom thru it and Alex Lifeson likes them too:laugh2:

Why am I selling: I keep it on 1-2 so I don't bother the family and neighbors. I already sold my cabinet so this one has to go. Probably need something tiny...which sucks, because I love the sound of this amp and get the mid-range sounds and cleans I want!!

Condition: I would rate it in High Excellent condition: Black Tolex is in excellent condition, maintained in very clean household (I'm OCD on cleaning), non-smoking, and I never played outside the house with it, and definitely no touring or moving it around...none of that business.
TriAmp Stageboard footswitch (included) and Protective Soft-cover included. My iTrader feedbacks are GMCUV7 on Jemsite (+16) and Sevenstring.org (+12). Some minimal scratching on the glass, hard to catch in the photos. Recently inspected, cleaned, installed all new tubes, set bias and hum balance.
TriAmp MKII Head
Channels: 6
Power: 100/50 Watts
Power Amp: 4 x EL34
Preamp: 9 x 12AX7
Effects Loop: Serial/parallel, switchable
MIDI: In, Out, Thru
Red Box: Yes
Footswitch: TriAmp Stageboard (included)
Switching Functions: Channels, Effects Loop
Speaker Output: 1 x 4 O, 1x 8 / 2 x 16 O, 1 x 16 O
Dimensions: 750mm x 340mm x 255mm
Weight: 22 kg
Protective Cover: Soft-cover included

Photos: Hughes And Kettner TriAmp MK II Guitar Amp Head Photos by GMCUV7 | Photobucket

Price: $1675 plus shipping ($70)...very fair rate, new tubes and inspected, and priced a tad lower that the past few months sold on Ebay.

Latest Threads