FS: Gibson Melody Maker RI 2007

neils

Reaction score
I'm selling my 2007 Sunburst Melody Maker RI. I got it a few months ago and it still had plastic on the pick guard. It had never been played and came from a music store. A new project is coming up so I'm selling this.

Can't think of a mark on the guitar. Maybe a mark on the guard but that is what it is there for. Maybe some cat hair. These guitars are really resonate, really loud. Pickup really has some output.

Did some simple mods that really tamed the tone. I installed RS Guitar/CTS 500V/250T pots and a 'Luxx repro Grey Tiger Cap. All wired 50's style. It sounds a lot better than stock. Very responsive to the tone knob.

Also with plans to install a P90 I bought a pick guard all cut for a P90. It is new and never installed. I never took a router to the guitar.

Sets up nice and action could go lower w/o buzz if you want. Comes with a gig bag.

I'm asking $385 plus shipping in lower 48 states but that depends on where you are. Check eBay for recent completed Melody Maker sales. It's a fair price. I have 100% feedback on eBay. Paypal only.

Best to contact me at neilsphoto at yahoo.com

Neil

Attachments

• Melody Maker267_1.jpg
    Melody Maker267_1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 44
  • Melody Maker269_1.jpg
    Melody Maker269_1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Melody Maker272_1.jpg
    Melody Maker272_1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 47