FS: Gibson Les Paul Collectors Choice CC#1 Aged Gary Moore

lpowner

Reaction score
For sale is this superb example of the first of the collectors choice run, the Gary Moore cc#1 aged and signed.

This is an as original, complete with signed coa, hang tags, hard case and even the factory cardboard box (If required).

It has been with the original owner from new and circumstances now force this reluctant sale.

It has hardly been played so has very little playing wear at all but to say how it sounds would not do it justice........I think anyone who knows will know how good these guitars were..arguably the first and best of the entire collectors choice run.
You do not get to see these examples come up very often as they are unique and rare in that respect.
That`s enough of the hard sell!!

As far as price goes we have been made an offer from a dealer which is very tempting.

However it would be nice to offer it on this forum to someone that may not get that chance from a dealer and as such that price translates to £18,000.

I have included only one picture as the others are very high res so they are in dropbox.

Any serious interest will get a link to these pictures and naturally, if negotiations go that far a meet to see, play and feel the guitar in person.

Please feel free to enquire.

Rick

Attachments

J50315

Reaction score
This was a phenomenal run. Good luck!

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
The most collectible Burst reissue ever. These so rarely come up for sale, and that one looks phenomenal.

Best of luck with the sale.

hermanlaw

Reaction score
For sale is this superb example of the first of the collectors choice run, the Gary Moore cc#1 aged and signed.

This is an as original, complete with signed coa, hang tags, hard case and even the factory cardboard box (If required).

It has been with the original owner from new and circumstances now force this reluctant sale.

It has hardly been played so has very little playing wear at all but to say how it sounds would not do it justice........I think anyone who knows will know how good these guitars were..arguably the first and best of the entire collectors choice run.
You do not get to see these examples come up very often as they are unique and rare in that respect.
That`s enough of the hard sell!!

As far as price goes we have been made an offer from a dealer which is very tempting.

However it would be nice to offer it on this forum to someone that may not get that chance from a dealer and as such that price translates to £18,000.

I have included only one picture as the others are very high res so they are in dropbox.

Any serious interest will get a link to these pictures and naturally, if negotiations go that far a meet to see, play and feel the guitar in person.

Please feel free to enquire.

Rick
Hi there, I have interest in your Les Paul. Would you consider a trade/cash arrangement involving my Gary Rossington Signature Les Paul with Certificate ? Thank you, Marc Herman in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. marcherman@rogers.com

lpowner

Reaction score
Hi there, I have interest in your Les Paul. Would you consider a trade/cash arrangement involving my Gary Rossington Signature Les Paul with Certificate ? Thank you, Marc Herman in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. marcherman@rogers.com
Hi there,

I am afraid that circumstances force the position of an outright sale only.

Regards

Rick