FS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 2016 Limited Run in Honeyburst

waltschwarzkopf

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Up for sell my beloved Classic in great condition. Documents, keys, case, even the strings are original. Sounds great and plays great!

I'm only asking 1530CHF for it. (Let's assume 1CHF=1USD). I'm willing to ship worldwide, but the shipping is paid by the buyer and full payment has to be done in advance. For those in Zürich, you're more than welcome to come a try it in person. Fixed price, just send me a PM if you're interested.

"These 2016 "Proprietary Run" guitars are limited-edition models with a vintage-style vibe, but devoid of more expensive Custom shop specs. Still, they manage to have a more vintage-like vibe than the modern Les Paul Standards: no fancy figured maple tops here, the plain top is more in keeping with the original 1950's guitars. Also, they feature open, PAF-style '57 Classic humbuckers. The only noticeable nod to modernity is that they have chambered bodies for weight relief, but that shouldn't bother most players - on the contrary!

Visually and tonally, these are the most vintage-style Les Pauls outside the Custom Shop zone, but whereas the Custom Shop models are often built to look "aged", the Les Paul Classics look like the original Les Paul guitars would have looked when Clapton and all those great guitarists first bought theirs in the early Sixties - mint, and ready to set the world on fire! They are serious contenders for coolest Les Pauls right now..."

waltschwarzkopf

Reaction score
Yes, I'm really debating on wether to sell or not...

But it looks like the perfect owner has come along! He has a son born in 2016 and he's looking for a guitar of the same year to past it along to him later.

Latest Threads