FS:Gibson Duane Allman Signature Les Paul 2003 Hot Lanta Murphy aged 59 with Duane display Case,mint,super rare

porterburst

Reaction score
NO TRADES, SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE.

$17,000 Paypal shipped.

Mint all original 2003 Murphy aged Duane Allman signature 59 Dark Burst LP....AKA "Hot Lanta" #32 of 55 made in Gibson's Custom Shop with its beautiful seagull flame top. Only 55 of these were made, this is #32 of the 55, most were sold out of the country, and only so many remain in the States.

Only so many of them truly have the beautiful seagull flames, most have chevron flames which are different. My #32 has those beautiful seagull flames similar to Duane 59.

The guitar is in perfect condition, and rings like a bell. Has Burst Bucker #1 and #2 , and sound really amazing in this guitar.

Neck shape is a very comfortable C shape, and the guitar was lightly aged by the famous Tom Murphy.

The fret board is nice and dark, and looks amazing, and the guitar will be shipped in its original reissue guitar case.

Comes with both certificates and case candy.

It also come with the Gibson Duane Allman display case that will be shipped in a separate box, so there will be two separate shipments.

I'm the second owner of this LP, and I received the display case with some minor dings and scratched along the front middle of the case. Don't know if this is factory aging or not, but the display case is in overall great condition, and the minor scrapes and dings adds to the aged guitar look when displayed, so I wouldn't try to rapier, I'd leave it as is.

The tones range from big fat woody tones, yet very balanced articulate sounding with good honk in the mids and sparkle in the top end without being harsh.

Again, no trades please, serious inquiries only.

DA 3.jpg

DA 1.jpg

DA 4.JPG

DA 6.JPG

DA 5.JPG

DA 8.JPG

DA 9.JPG

DA 10.jpg

DA 11.jpg

DA 12.jpg

Bottom middle of display case.

DA 14.JPG

DA 15.JPG

DA 13.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Cool guitar - gotta love the fret wire "DUANE" on the back!

MoJoe77

Reaction score
wowwww that's like grail stuff right there GLWTS even though I want it but could never get it!

Can i ask what it weighs?