FS: Gibson Custom Shop CS-356 FS. Flame top, excellent condition.

leofender55

Reaction score
I have for sale a beautiful Gibson Custom Shop CS-356 guitar. I am the second owner and purchased it from the original owner, who was a collector and only played it a few times. It has never been gigged and has never left my house. The only thing I changed on it was the tuners. I swapped out Planet Waves locking tuners which was a nice upgrade. I have the originals and they can be swapped back easily, no extra holes were required. Beautiful flame maple top, and a brown/darkback.

Look up the specs if you need to, but these are very nice instruments. I never thought of selling this one because it is in such excellent condition. But I have a rare opportunity to buy a guitar I've lusted after for years from a friend. Plus, my '67 335 scratches my semi-acoustic itch quite well.

Comes with Custom Shop case, and COA.

$2800, US dollars. I prefer not to ship out of country. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but I'm pushing this through to get the deal done on the other piece. If seriously interested, I can provide more detailed pics.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Latest Threads