FS: Full PedalSnake Setup, Gator G-Gig-Box pedalboard and stand

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Well folks, I’m down to just a few more things left in my massive gear reduction sales. My move to a much smaller rig and much smaller apartment is your gain.

PedalSnake:
Nearly mint condition. I’ve only really used this out once. The rest of the time, I had it hooked up to my rig in our rehearsal space. Time to pick yours up for a hell of a deal. Here’s what is included (and please, no requests to part out this deal):

1 x 24’ basesnake - 7 channels: (6) 3-wire, (1) 5-wire.
1 x PowerLine Pigtail - Single Hi-Current PLine (2.1mm 2-pack); 1 male, 1 female.
1 x Single Stereo GLine Pigtail (straight / right connectors) – great for stereo effects or 2 button footswitches
3 x Single GLine Pigtail (straight / right connectors)
2 x Dual GLine pigtail (straight / right connectors) – basically 2 channels in a single gline, great for wireless or effects loops.

Overall, this rig if you ordered it today from pedalsnake, this is a $220 deal…. I’m only asking $150 paypal’d and shipped CONUS.

Gator G-Gig-Box Pedalboard / Guitar Stand:
Again, used once out, the rest of the time it’s been in my rehearsal space. Still have the original shipping box from gator.
ATA Case w/ Wheels; Interior Converts to Pedal Board & Stand for 4 Guitars
▪ Pedal board and 4x guitar stand
▪ Pedal board dimensions 29.5" x 15.5"
▪ Lid holds 3 electric and 1 acoustic guitars
▪ Removable pedal board in base
▪ Recessed chrome-plated lockable twist latched
▪ Recessed wheels & tow handle
▪ Carpet-lined interior
Rugged PE construction with aluminum valance

Its in awesome condition with just a little dust and outlines of some of my pedals on the carpeting in chalk.

New, this is $260, I’m asking $175 paypal’d and shipped CONUS

Latest Threads