FS/FT Tribute Audio Designs The Klone

tigerfan22001

Reaction score
So, I have a great Klone up for sale or trade.

It's a great pedal, that I have put up against some other Klones, such as the Archer and Sick As and the like.

After much deliberation, I've decided to move on from the Klon thing. I like it, but the klon thing just isn't the sound I'm going for right now.

If you are looking for a great Klon that won't cost you an arm and a leg, this is it.

It's black, with two strips of velcro on the bottom, and a box.

Looking for either an isolated power supply or a tremolo.

Otherwise selling it for $125 OBO shipped.

If you have any questions let me know.

IMG_20151018_082208.jpg Photo by tigerfan22001 | Photobucket

IMG_20151018_082243.jpg Photo by tigerfan22001 | Photobucket

tigerfan22001

Reaction score
Bump.

Might be interested in a analog delay (preferably one that has modulation) or lopper as well.

acmeweapons

Reaction score
Sorry to dredge this thread up after so long, folks. Tigerfan22001, I believe that I recently purchased this exact pedal at a shop local to the Shoals area and I have a question or two about it. If you're willing to discuss it, please send me an email/contact message. Thanks!

acmeweapons

Reaction score
Thanks for the message reply, Tigerfan22001. Unfortunately, I still can't privately message you so I'll have to do it here. Doh! I did indeed pick it up at the shop you named. I was just wondering if you were the original buyer of this pedal from Tribute Audio Designs. I don't see this pedal on their website in the black casing, but I did find a post where the owner made and sold a "one off" Klone in black back in 2012. I think this is that exact pedal and I'm just trying to verify that. Thanks!

Latest Threads