FS/FT: Gibson Les Paul R4 *Ebony/Humbuckers*

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to downgrade a bit so up for sale or trade is my 2010 R4 in full gloss in ebony with humbuckers. This is very similar to the 20K Jeff Beck oxblood model with the low Gibson logo(like a real 1954)and the wraptail butted up to the bridge pickup.

Upgraded Wolfetone special wind Legends, all else stock. Original burstbuckers are long gone.

Only a few hours on it and it's as new with all candy, tags, COA, etc.

Simply a amazing guitar in looks and sound.

Will sell for 3K plus shipping/pp or will take a R7 or R8 as trade and 800-1000 from you depending on the guitar. I'll listen to offers.....

Dealer pics:

20254_40200-964x700.jpg

20255_40200B-937x700.jpg

Recent pic:

046.jpg

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Had a few offers and a R7/cash offer I'm waiting to hear back from but at the moment it's still available.

This is a brand new guitar folks. With the Wolfe's, I got 3600 into her....

hank

Reaction score
Sweet. Those wrap tailpieces really make 'em easy to play. Good luck! :thumb:

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Those wrap tailpieces really make 'em easy to play. Good luck! :thumb:

Thanks Joe! I'll tell you, I have several historics but since playing my first wraptail, I'm a convert!

This guitar is a bad mofo, but I do have the wraptail thing covered and am trying to raise funds for my Ian Anderson build.:D

You won't find another one exactly like this anywhere. ANYWHERE.

This one absolutely smokes!:dude:

No love for wraptail Les Paul's around here? Wow.....

olwanger

Reaction score
I got the love for sure-but not the $-
best of luck with the sale though.
Someone should grab this!

tuco

Reaction score
Nice, a month earlier would have been all over it.

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Still available although I am seriously considering just keeping it. I have too much into this to let it go to the weak trade offers I've had. I have 3350 into it plus the new Wolfe Legends.

It's brand new...you'll never find one at this price. Used or new.

I would prefer to sell but a trade for a nice R7 or other historic plus cash might work. Try me....

And the ONLY reason I am selling is to help fund a IA build.

Nirvana33

Reaction score
Thanks Joe! I'll tell you, I have several historics but since playing my first wraptail, I'm a convert!

This guitar is a bad mofo, but I do have the wraptail thing covered and am trying to raise funds for my Ian Anderson build.:D

You won't find another one exactly like this anywhere. ANYWHERE.

This one absolutely smokes!:dude:

No love for wraptail Les Paul's around here? Wow.....

Wont find anything like it??? Its still in stock and ready to purchase from themusiczoo.com right now. Be honest with your fellow board members chief.

Buy Gibson Custom Shop '54 Les Paul Electric Guitar Ebony | Gibson Custom Shop Historic Les Pauls 1954-1957 | The Music Zoo | 41184

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wont find anything like it??? Its still in stock and ready to purchase from themusiczoo.com right now. Be honest with your fellow board members chief.

Buy Gibson Custom Shop '54 Les Paul Electric Guitar Ebony | Gibson Custom Shop Historic Les Pauls 1954-1957 | The Music Zoo | 41184

Like I told you in your rude pm, check the tuners. Different. Those have Schallers like a Ox. The other Gibson branded Sperzels. This one is different.

KINDA like this, but not exactly. Sorry. Thanks for playing.

Nirvana33

Reaction score
So rare that there are different versions r4 in black? Wow SO rare lol. Dont forget you PM me 1st and tired to trade for my goldtop tonequest. You clearly are trying to dump off this black r4 to anyone that will take it. Such a great guitar yet you swapped the pups and still want to dump it?? Guess you really LOVE the tone? You bought a dud, tried swapping pups. Now you are giving up on it. You are a rude shady guy, stop pm me. Good luck dumping your r4 thats currently in stock at the musiczoo.com. Stop telling board members they cant get anything close to it while its in stock on other sites...different tuners or not..its the same guitar that many sites have in stock. This guy is shady!!

rockinlespaul

Oxblood Addict
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So rare that there are different versions r4 in black? Wow SO rare lol. Dont forget you PM me 1st and tired to trade for my goldtop tonequest. You clearly are trying to dump off this black r4 to anyone that will take it. Such a great guitar yet you swapped the pups and still want to dump it?? Guess you really LOVE the tone? You bought a dud, tried swapping pups. Now you are giving up on it. You are a rude shady guy, stop pm me. Good luck dumping your r4 thats currently in stock at the musiczoo.com. Stop telling board members they cant get anything close to it while its in stock on other sites...different tuners or not..its the same guitar that many sites have in stock. This guy is shady!!

Whatever. Sorry your pissed that I didn't want your beat 03 R4 on a even trade. Good luck with that...

Your the shady one pal.....

My reputation speaks for itself.

And this one is G O N E !!!

Latest Threads