FS/FT Fender Telecaster

gwiz590

Reaction score
I am hoping to trade locally for this guitar but will also sell it outright. Asking for a cash offer of $750 shipped. This guitar consists of a Fender Baja Telecaster neck and a white MiM Fender Telecaster body with custom Warmoth pickguard, Gotoh bridge, custom BKP pots and caps, switchcaft switch, and the actual Bareknuckle pickups themselves. It has the Piledriver for Telecaster in the bridge and the Supermassive P90 in the neck. All the installations were done professionally. The neck is really nice with vintage style tuners. The neck is pretty chunky and similar to a LP Studio I owned in the past. As far as trades go I am looking for an SG really but I am interested in all types of guitars and guitar related stuff. I never even know if I want something till I see it so if you have something you think is cool that you want to trade you never know right? But like I said mainly looking for a used SG, LP, V, Explorer, or Strat. The Tele is in good condition but is a player. Neck is pristine however. Here are some pics!!

Attachments

• iphone 004.jpg
    iphone 004.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 64
  • iphone 007.jpg
    iphone 007.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 68
  • iphone 008.jpg
    iphone 008.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 39

Mantis

Reaction score
does this have a 3 way switch? pics of the back, i was playing a white mim in GC mere minutes ago, musing that it may look cool with a black pickguard, no sales reps decided to be of help, so i walked away...do you use a fender amp? if so what kind.
(p.s. bump for a sweet tele)
p.s.s. im in central Jersey.

gwiz590

Reaction score
Haha nice. I'm in central too. I can post pics of the back in the morning. It has the 3 way switch and sounds killer in the middle position. I forgot to mention in the first post I will include the original white pickguard that is routed for a Tele neck pickup and also I have black knurled knobs that I will include as well.

gwiz590

Reaction score
Ok here are some more pics!! Oh and I don't have a Fender amp atm. If you were talking about East Brunswick GC then I know what you are talking about there. They are very hit and miss there with service. My email is [email protected] com . I can probably send better pictures through there.

Attachments

• iphone 014.jpg
    iphone 014.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 16
  • iphone 017.jpg
    iphone 017.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 16
  • iphone 019.jpg
    iphone 019.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 16

Mantis

Reaction score
Ok here are some more pics!! Oh and I don't have a Fender amp atm. If you were talking about East Brunswick GC then I know what you are talking about there. They are very hit and miss there with service. My email is [email protected] com . I can probably send better pictures through there.
yeah the East Brunswick store, i live right by there.
i went back saturday and this time plugged it in myself tuned up and played a bit, none of the sales cretins came up to me, like, ostracize much? i bought a gretsch 5120 in oct, and a blues jr in dec. ( hey this guy likes to blow money let's go talk to him!)
but i guess that doesnt apply, i'm thinking i may never go back.
Teles are hard to bond with for me.
this white Tele at the store has a neck plate with the anniversary years on it, plays pretty nice, sounds good too, would have been $500.oo in their draw, but i guess not...im up in the air now, maybe a classic vibe.
heres a bump though.

gwiz590

Reaction score
Sounds good. Thanks for the bump. I live over near Belmar if you want to try it out. Those CV Teles are nice too.

gwiz590

Reaction score
Bump for 675 local pickup.... 700 shipped... Next stop Ebay!!!

gwiz590

Reaction score
Bump! Something came up...600 Shipped...Paypal...575 Local Pickup...

Latest Threads