FS: Fender Vibro Champ (Silverface)

jco.1

Reaction score
FS, one excellent condition Vibro Champ from 1971 (based on code on stamped on chassis). No tolex issues, and sounds great. Functionality is excellent; no scratchy pots, and the vibrato circuit functions smoothly.

The amp has seen some upgrades; the original Fender stock speaker is gone and has been replaced by a Weber Signature Series speaker. The power cord has also been upgraded to the safer three prong variety.

I'm guessing at one point in time it had been modded with either a tone or master volume pot as there is a small (roughly dime sized) hole in the back of the chassis. I'm not aware of any other changes to the amp.

Asking $500 shipped with paypal.

jco.1

Reaction score
Bump

I'd be interested in trading for a 50W Marshall JCM head, plus cash on my end.

jco.1

Reaction score
Correct, 6 Watts. That is the tube configuration as well.

The tubes are:

Ruby - 5Y3GT
6V6 GTA - Non-branded (looks US, NOS)
USA stamped (no brand, look like NOS tubes) - 12AX7A's

These are the tubes that came with the amp when I bought it a few months back, so I can't say for sure what they are (other than the Ruby), or how old they are.

Killer sounding amp, but I've got the fever for another Marshall head at the moment, and this one must go to help fund. I can add a brand new Wampler '57 Tweed pedal that I bought for this amp to do the silver & brown thing for an additional $125 ($199 new).

jco.1

Reaction score
Bump

Reasonable offers accepted.

Latest Threads