FS: Fender Jaguar American Vintage 62 Reissue Surf Green

modernage

Reaction score

More photos on my Reverb account:
https://reverb.com/item/7283049-fender-american-vintage-reissue-62-jaguar-2008-surf-green

Up for sale is an AV62 Fender Jaguar in Surf Green. I bought this over the summer from Chicago Music Exchange. It’s all stock aside from the Mustang bridge but the original bridge and bridge cover will come with the guitar as well as the Allen wrench tools to adjust it. The guitar is definitely a player’s guitar with dents, paint chips, and some checking on the body. I tried to take as many pictures as possible to show them. The neck is in great condition with minimal fret wear. The guitar plays great with no buzzing with medium high action. I just put new Gabriel Tenorio 10-46 strings. The electronics in great condition with no scratchy pots or switches. The case has signs of use mostly on the handle and the right latch is a little hard to unlock where you have to manually pull the latch since it can get stuck. Only selling the guitar since I need to come up with a down payment for a new car. It was either this or my ES-345 and I like that guitar more. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

Asking $1499 with Paypal OBO + $50 for shipping.

Latest Threads