FS: Epiphone '56 Goldtop Les Paul

kevinh

Reaction score
Any interest? Perfect condition. Never played in anything but sweatpants so bucklerash is irrelevant. Always played sitting down so never been dropped.

Only reason for selling is because I have some savings and I wanna top off the piggy bank with this and some other gear so I can really get something great.

Looking for 385, plus 40 shipping (US only) and additional 3% for paypal costs. Tons of perfect feedback on ebay account, so no need to be weary. Hopefully I can sell soon, since I'll be going to the post office tomorrow to ship out some textbooks I sold on half.com :laugh2:

100_3229.jpg

100_3230.jpg

100_3232.jpg

100_3233.jpg

Tollan

Reaction score
Awesome guitars! Yours looks totally mint as well!! I just sold my one that had gibson mini humbuckers installed. I really miss it already :(

Anyway... good luck with the sale! I think you need to give an asking price though. :hmm:

kevinh

Reaction score
It is totally mint! I take great care of my guitars.. They're all precious :thumb:

It'd be fun to experiment with mini buckers in it but I do love the p90 sound.

Will add an asking price, I guess. Thanks! :wave:

Tollan

Reaction score
That's a good price! Someone's going to get a good deal on a sweet axe :)

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
so guys.... if you are looking for p90´s, yhis is a great option too... the fender squier (tes... squier) tele custtom II. It´s probably my main axe. I like more my LP GT 56 obviously, butI play more this one. The P90´s sound amazing,,, it has all the benefiys of playability of a tele combined with the electronics of a les paul... adream to play.... and fender doesný has any model like this. For a ridiculous prize. And decent, good finishes... as I said, my main day a day axe

Make your own thread. This is a sales thread, show some courtesy FFS!

Good luck with the sale kevinh.

bsmiley

Reaction score
If I didn't already have one of these I would snatch this one up. I absolutely love mine. I had a pro setup done on it and was offered good $$ on the spot for it. The tech said it was one of the best sounding/playing guitars he'd come across.

oh yeah..

BUMP for a nice guitar..

kevinh

Reaction score
College applications are expensive bump

Only reason for selling is because I have some savings and I wanna top off the piggy bank with this and some other gear so I can really get something great.

Update: savings are going in the bank for college next year, this guitar is going to be used to pay for college apps this month. Figure I'll be fine without a 3rd guitar. At $50-$100 per app and my looking at 6-10 schools... help? :laugh2:

ABM

Reaction score
Free bump for a sexy Epi GoldTop:slash:

burnout_josh

Reaction score
Here's an "Oh man, I would really love to snatch this up, but just had a baby and my wife would kill me" bump. ;)

Latest Threads