FS: Epiphone '56 Gold Top Upgraded with OHSC

Clump

Reaction score
Selling my Epiphone '56 Gold Top made in Korea in 2008 with Epiphone hard shell case. Professionally upgraded with Seymour Duncan SP90-3 pickups, new pots, switch and wiring and pro setup. Plays great and everything works perfectly.

The guitar and case are both in excellent condition. There is 1 pinhole in the binding near the 3 way switch that I have touched up with nail polish and made pretty much disappear (see photo). There is a purple spot in the finish on the horn that appears to be from the factory, but doesn't show up in pictures. Otherwise it's perfect.

I only bought the guitar a little over a month ago. I'm a beginner with a small amp in a small room and don't really like the P90s.

I'm looking for $500 shipped, insured CONUS. I'll take paypal, check, MO, etc. The only trade I'd be interested in is an Edwards LP and I'd kick in money for the difference. I have a lot of feedback on ebay under cke1. Giving it a chance here before I go to ebay.

Teaser:
IMG_2415.jpg

Link to Photobucket album:
Les Paul pictures by Clump63 - Photobucket

Clump

Reaction score
No interest here, so listed it on ebay. Unfortunately I can't close or delete this thread.

Latest Threads